We are an inbound luxury travel agency catering to ultra-high net worth (UHNW) individuals and families. We specialize in creating the ultimate travel experience, devoid of gimmicks and blissfully released from mass tourism. We offer our clients expertise, knowledge and access to the most unique and exclusive experiences in the Nordic region. Journeys throughout the Nordic region are customized for discerning luxury travelers who seek to step away from the expected and expect the extraordinary. We aspire to position ourselves as the #1 expert in Norway and the Nordic region within the ultra-luxury leisure travel market. Consultancy services are also offered for suppliers wishing to provide services to luxury travelers.
1) Must Haves:
- Project control for Accounting: Easy to get an overview and cross check that agreed amounts are the same for the invoices to close off a project.
- Access to an easy-to-use SOP for the software (training materials, user manuals etc.).
- Quick and easy reporting for company benchmarking. A real-time and fully customizable dashboard of the projects should be available to easily see trends, track performance, assess business performance, study sales figures.
- A system that must be in compliance with GDPR.
- Supplier Pricing: Easy system for adding, updating, and simplifying supplier pricing. Each supplier has a different setup for their contracts, many of which are complex and hard to calculate prices from.
- Supplier Terms & Conditions: Easy to view suppliers’ terms & conditions, should be integrated with pricing. Possibility to flag suppliers’ payment terms that are stricter than our own.
- Supplier: We wish to link to external documents, correspondence, or sites, relative to marketing material, client feedback, information about Covid-19 procedures, overview of amenities, direct contact person etc.
- System Overview: To show a quick overview of all projects and relevant data, with custom fields and the possibility to pull custom reports.
- Multiple Users/Teamwork: We work in pairs, with one Travel Designer leading the creation of a journey, and the second assisting. Would like to be able to assign a trip to multiple team members, so that they can work on the same project simultaneously, without causing errors/losing information.
- Calculation and Itinerary Management: Automatic creation of calculation and itineraries based on our customized, pre-created templates, with no need for formatting.
- Templates required: e.g. Webinars, news letters, etc.
- Actions & Transactions: All actions relating to a trip should be recorded, including dates of sent offers, date offer accepted, payments, commission etc., based on the current recording system we have in SharePoint. Ability to have more custom fields if needed. For this to be as automated as possible would be ideal.
- Offers: Possibility to store and return to previous versions/offers sent of an itinerary. E.g., if traveler decides they want option 2 of 4.
- Update project with ad-hoc costs: Accepted offers must have the possibility for changes, refunds, and add-ons.
- Booking Services: Overview and tracking system for individual bookings within a project, and for all projects in general. Cancellation deadline reminders.
- Itinerary, Supplier Database: For proposal itineraries, information about check-in/check-out times, breakfast times and other fixed information should automatically be pulled through to the itinerary when selecting a supplier.
- App development
More details to follow once project has been agreed.
Please send in your portfolio for consideration. Thank you.