Sterling Pixels Pvt. Ltd. is looking for the freelancer for 3D unity developer. The freelancer is responsible for developing APK functionality by translating design ideas, concepts and requirements of market in the functional mobile and Pico application.
Who we are?
Sterling Pixels' user base is spread across 16 countries and is increasing rapidly.
Sterling Pixels provides access to a 360o learning solution for teachers and students of K-12 grades. Our 3D animated videos are supported by the experts in the fields of Science, Mathematics and Earth science. Our videos allow users to learn at their own pace.
After the successful development of 3D videos, Sterling Pixels has put its hand in the market of Virtual Reality.
Responsibility of Unity 3D Developer:
• Ensure timely delivery of APKs that adheres to proposal and appropriate quality benchmarks
• Translate design specification in the functional APK and Pico Device.
• Design, build and maintain reliable code
• Bug fixing, device solutions, quality and responsiveness of APK in Android as well as Pico device.
• Stay in constant touch with the existing team of experts.
• Understand memory and performance limitation of target devices
• Strictly follow the standard guidelines to maintain the standard of the APK
• Having excellent knowledge of Unity Game Engine, visual studio programming environment and programming in C++
• Ability to work with cross environments like windows, android and iOS
• Experience in scripting, animation, GUI styles, pro and user session management
• Knowledge of education experiments related to chemistry and physics
• Creative and innovative ideas to improve product quality
• Works well both in team and individual
• Time- management and stick to the deadlines
• Product oriented person
• Mobile App- Android, iOS, and Windows
• Prior experience with GUIs a significant plus
• Unity game development
• Open GL/DirectX
Sterling Pixels Pvt. Ltd.