- I have an application that needs upgrading from iOS9 to iOS10.
- It was working on Xcode7, but since I updated to Xcode8, the App does not build.
- It is primarily built in objective-c with a few modules in Swift 3.
- PodFiles are out of date and not working.
- [url removed, login to view] podfile says 'Parse Issue' 'Module SocketIO not found'.
- There are many 'files missing or 'deprecated' (302 warnings)
What I would like:
- Working Application (builds and able to login, navigate different screens) *just like it did in Xcode 7
- Signed NDA & Terms of Agreement
- Developer must be happy to provide ID (drivers license or similar)
Budget & Time scale:
- Completion within 5 days
- Penalty Clause *each additional day to develop incurs 10% off total payment.
- Happy to pay 30% of total costs as a down payment. Paid back if project not completed.
- Looking for between £100-200 Max
46 freelancers are bidding on average £172 for this job
I'm an expert of iOS development. Relevant Skills and Experience I've experiences in upgrading to iOS10 from iOS9. Proposed Milestones £200 GBP - Full Milestone.
Hello I have three years experience about IOS development. I believe I can do best thing for you with 100% effort. I look forward from you, Regards