We have an App called Coach Yourself, which is a mixture of meditation and coaching. It is already available in the app stores as volume 1.2. It includes an audio-player, a reminder with time setting and various statistics.
Now we are looking for a programmer who can work dependable with “Flutter”.
We made a usability tests and want to update the app regarding the following changes:
1. We’d like to have a new structured point of sale. Therefore, we need a call to action banner on the main menu which is linked with the payment page. The payment page should offer 3 subscriptions. These must be integrated in the app as well as in the app stores.
2. The app needs to be restructured by a tab-bar on bottom of the app. The features reminder (“Motivator”), statistics (“Erfolge”) and favorites as well as home should be integrated on the bar.
3. On the player menu are 2 icons: an “i” (“Info”) and a smiley (“Bewertung” which means rating). When you click on the smiley a rating bar is activated during the audio playing. This bar needs to be fixed and should be active until the user clicks a number or “ok” (and skip it).
Please send us information regarding:
• how many working days you need for programming
• how much a working day costs
Here are the links to Coach Yourself:
Google Play: [login to view URL]
Apple App Store: [login to view URL]
Soon, there are more features to be programmed!