- Experience in using pubnub in combination with xirsys-server(Turn/Stun/Ice) and PeerConnection in iOS
- Language Swift / Objective-C
- Video and Audio Streaming, show mobile stream on webapp
- Able to adapt the android app to iOS
Current state of the iOS application:
- UI / Views mostly done
- Login works with oauth (Register function need to be added later on)
- Push Notifications work, the user gets a client id after the login
- An inquiry can be sent to to server ([login to view URL])
- The backend shows the sent inquiry
- After the Web User accepts that inquiry he can call the iOS user who sent the inquiry
- The iOS App automatically starts a new view (IncomingCall), where the app user can accepts the call and choose between two options (Skilleyesmodus, Handymodus)
- After the app user chooses an option a new view opens (VideoChat)
The android version which works fine now, used pubnub as xirsys to stream the current video to the webpage, currently we stuck at streaming the video to the webpage in the iOS Version, we only can sent a proper inquiry to the app.
In the android app we used a library which simplyfied the streaming process, we tried to rewrite that library to swift/Objective-c but failed.
Since the library is an abstraction to libjungle_peerconnection, we thought that we may able to rewrite the java code to swift/objective-c, but we failed.
The repository which contains the latest state of the iOS application contains the test, where we tried to make it work. Further we found an example application from AppRtc which worked on the example page, we unsuccessfully tried to rewrite it so it could use pubnub and xirsys.
Bu iş için 30 freelancer ortalamada €40/saat teklif veriyor
Hi, I went through your requirement and feel comfortable to do this job. I have good experience in Mobile & Web design & development. Please initiate chat to discuss further.