You'll need to find Guitar Pro song files with specific requirements, like this one: [login to view URL]
1. Find and download as many Guitar Pro files of songs by the band "Shinedown" as you can.
2. Install TuxGuitar, free software that opens Guitar Pro files: [login to view URL]
3. Open each song in TuxGuitar and check if it has drums.
Note 1: some song won't open in TuxGuitar - drop them
Note 2: It's not enough to check if there's a track named "Drums". Sometimes there is such track but there are still no drums. To check if there are drums, click somewhere in the middle of the song, press space bar to play, and listen. If no drums are playing, click a few more times in different parts of the song (some songs may have a long intro without drums).
4. Keep only the songs that have drums based on your check.
5. Rename the song in the following way:
XXX BPM YYY [login to view URL]
* XXX is the BPM (you can see it in TuxGuitar in the beginning of the song: [login to view URL])
* YYY is the band name, in this case Shinedown
* ZZZ is the song name, with spaces replaced with underscores (IMPORTANT!)
* gp3 is the guitar pro extension (can be gp4 or other extension that TaxGuitar understands)
98 BPM Shinedown [login to view URL]
130 BPM Shinedown [login to view URL]
175 BPM Shinedown [login to view URL]
Note that spaces (" ") are replaced with underscores ("_") in song names.
6. Put all such files into a Google Drive folder and share with me.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 for the following bands, storing all files into the same folder:
* Five Finger Death Punch
* Alter Bridge
* Breaking Benjamin
* Nothing more
Test tasks you need to complete to be selected for this project:
Test 1. I've already started doing this for Shinedown: [login to view URL] . Look at the songs I have so far, and find and send 3 more songs by Shinedown that I still don't have, following the steps 1-6 above.
Test 2. For each band mentioned in step 7, do a quick research and give me an approximate estimate of how many songs with drums you think you will find.
I will choose the person who delivers perfectly on test 1, and in test 2 makes the biggest (realistic) promises at a reasonable price, but you will have to deliver on those promises later. If you can't find at least 50% of what you promised for each artist, this will mean you've failed to complete the project and won't get paid. BUT, if you do find 100% of what you promised for each artist, you'll get a bonus of 50% of the project cost! So be serious about your estimates and let's work together!
Hi, I am interested in your offered project. I have already done the sample test #1 to become selected. Message me if you want to check on it. Also, I enjoyed doing it as I have learned something new.
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada $131 teklif veriyor
Hi There! Is there any alternative of TuxGuitar for MAC to open the Guitar Pro files? It has the Windows version only in sourceforge.net. Best Emon
Hi I a student I am expert in data entry i believe that you will be give me work. Confidentiality I have experience of three years in data entry Thanks