ReadyToPlay is CD ripping done right. For over 14 years, individuals across the world have trusted us to convert their CD collections to lossless & MP3 formats for whole house audio systems, Tesla, and lots of other devices. We’ve worked for world famous music performers, Hollywood celebrities, recording executives and hundreds of individual music enthusiasts.
ReadyToPlay (RTP) provides the best in class for cd ripping services: equipment, software technologies, metadata and personnel and brings out the most in large CD collections – sound quality, album art & organization.
We are a small individual proprietor business run by Jeff Tedesco in Palo Alto California. We started in a spare bedroom and have been delighting customers through music since 2004.
RTP needs a new website – one that has an off the shelf mobile template and can be easily modified through industry standard software and content management tools. We are looking for a contractor to migrate [login to view URL] to a modern platform such as Wix, Square Space or others
RTP’s current web presence is outdated and hard to update. This is a fairly straight forward project that we anticipate could take up to 30 hours to finalize. Our hope is that by migrating to a standard web platform and template, RTP will continue to be easily found on the web by potential clients, but staff will be able to easily and quickly update the site when changes arise.
We are a small company, and this is a small job, but one that we lack internal resources and skills to do.
Project Deliverables & Timing
The following are the key deliverables we hope to receive from a contractor:
• Propose and industry standard web platform
• Propose 2-3 standard or purchasable templates that will meet the existing content needs of [login to view URL]
• Working with me, select the correct template
• Access the current website through the Wordpress back end and migrate images and text as needed to the new site
• Where necessary, work with me to update images and copy to best fit the new template
• Test the new site content and images across desktop, mobile and tablet interfaces
• Connect the new website to the current domain
• Decommission the existing [login to view URL]
Here are some things we are not interested in doing:
• Redesigning the RTP logo
• Redesigning the site color scheme
• Dramatically changing the navigation and page content
Ideally, we would be live and moved over to the new site by September 15, 2019.
I hope that this give you an idea of our project and that I can find someone on the $25-35 per hour range to help accomplish this task in the next few weeks. For more information, please contact Jeff Tedesco firstname.lastname@example.org.