I have a existing .Net MVC (VB.net) web application that is already integrated with Quickbooks Online using the Quickbooks SDK. I need to add the functionally to allow for syncing upon logging in to quickbooks online.
1. When a company logs in to quickbooks using my application, Quickbooks online and my application needs to sync customers, invoices and estimates with my application.
2. When a user saves/updates/deletes data in my database, the changes need to be reflected in the quickbooks database.
3. I need the steps commented in the application because I will later need to manipulate other data tables(Purchases).
1. A company is using my application and has several customers in my database. They setup a quickbooks online account and now they need to sync their current customers that they have in my application’s database with quickbooks online.
2. A company is using quickbooks online and has several customers in the quickbooks online database. They purchase my application and need to sync the quickbooks customers with my application.
1. My application uses GUID’s for primary keys, quickbooks does not use GUID’s for primary keys.
My database (Customer Table) may need to have a additional field created to store the customer ID.
Invoices and Estimates are stored in the same dataTable (v2_Jobs). The field “JobEst” will contain the value “Invoice” for a invoice and “Estimate” for estimates.