We have worked together before and your name came up when i search the SL database for the term "Hesk."
This project is a modification of Hesk, the phpjunkyard customer service application developed in LAMP.
We plan to use this as a messaging system for our vendors. They will link to it from our existing intranet. Each vendor on our intranet has a unique vendor id number.
We need you to create the following:
- add fields to the appropriate mysql tables (hesk_tickets and possibly others) to record the vendor id number.
- create a "home" screen for vendors that will display all open tickets for each vendor
- new tickets should be populated with the vendors name and contact info. I can provide the mysql search to select this information.
- check navigation to make sure vendors can't accidentally land on the home page of another vendor.
- vendors should be able to search their open and closed tickets by keyword. Of course, it is critical they only search their own tickets. :)
- the admin interface should remain unchanged, as this is what we will use to manager the system from our side.
We will provide the code that links to the home page, which will contain a variable named "id" that will contain the unique vendor id number.
Logistics: We work only with SL escrow and will transfer funds to you upon the successful test of the code. We do not provide a testing environment so you will need to install it on your server. Hesk seems pretty widely compatible so that shouldn't be a problem.
I think I have covered everything. Please let me know if you have any questions.