I'm a former programmer trying to learn Python. I am familiar with all standard programming concepts, but do not know the syntax and organization of Python. I'm looking for an experienced Python developer to work with me live, via shared session, to walk me through making this app. It will be extremely simple, only intended to teach me how to do certain things. I have the PyCharm community IDE.
The app will need to:
1) Have a simple GUI and be cross-platform between Linux and Windows so as not to have to develop separately for both platforms. I was thinking of GTK+ but perhaps something else would be better. I would prefer to use an interface designer such as Glade rather than coding the GUI by hand.
2) Interface with MySQL on the back end to display, add, edit, search, and delete records.
3) Possibly (if we have time) create distribution/installer packages in .deb and .msi format.
1) Naturally, you must be skilled with the things I mention so we don't have to slow down to figure out how to do things.
2) You must speak English fluently.
3) You must be available to schedule sessions between 2PM-11PM EDT (-5:00 GMT)
4) Please include the word "pickle" somewhere in your response so that I know you are professional, detail-oriented and have read this whole message before bidding. ;-)
Edit: I meant to say "MySQLite", not regular MySQL. Sorry.
19 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 12$/saat teklif veriyor
- Dear Sir, I'm sharing some of my best work as following. - I'm very excited for this job 1) [url removed, login to view] 2) [url removed, login to view] 3) [url removed, login to view] 4) [url removed, login to view] 5) [url removed, login to view] o I ha Daha fazlası