- Server part: convert apis written in nodejs+mysql to given structure in nodejs hapi dynamodb.
- Document part: Clean code and write optimized code and follow given structure.
1. The code is responsible for reading data from several given api's and storing that (historical) data in database as needed.
2. Creating our own api data points from the server to be fetched for needed calculations and prepare that data for output to user (JSON).
#1 should be cron job
#2 should be compatible with #a1,#a2
Document (Google Sheets) part:
The given google sheet has to get data from our new api's (#2) for fetching by the google sheet. Critical tasks:
a1. Set up code for auto/refresh (1s, 5s, 1m, .. etc.) update data from our api
a2. Fix request timeout issue (give your ideas of how to optimize it) (lazyloading, caching,etc)
a3. Write clean, documented code
a4. Follow best practices to have maintainable code (break down if needed,...) according to proposed structure.
Bu iş için 9 freelancer ortalamada £137 teklif veriyor
1. The code is responsible for reading data from several given api's and storing that (historical) data in database as needed. 2. Creating our own api data points from the server to be fetched for needed calculation Daha Fazla
About me- Completed engineering from top 2IT board of India ( NIT/REC , AIEEE Board ) go Secured 334 rank in India ( AIEEE entrance exam ) Working as Team Lead and managing 8+ team member Experience, Skills & Co Daha Fazla
Hello. I have worked for 7 years in a big software company and now I'm working as a freelancer. I have a lot of experience website design and website development using php based framwork such as codeigniter, laravel Daha Fazla
Hello... We are iWeblane Softwares, We have read your project description and can see the requirements. We can do code optimization according to the project description. Please come on FL chat so that we can discuss Daha Fazla
Hi, I have similar experience in this work.i love to complete this task on budget and on schedule time. please send me more details requirements specification details.
Hey, As a web expert, I am interested in your proposal. I'd like to discuss more details with you. Regards, Simon