- 10/10 english skills
- 10/10 communication skills
- 5+ years experience as an engineer
- 30+ 5 star reviews
I’m looking for a back end engineer to help build a flights results website with a buy-now pay-later feature. Users can search flights then purchase flights using a payment plan.
The search results will need to be scrapped from an external website.
You will be required to do back end tasks only. You will be working with a front end developer. You will not be required to do front end development. See front end designs attached for your reference.
Note: all your work will be tested by a QA developer so your code must be at a very high quality.
Backend requirements / tasks:
I require an expert backend developer with skills in the following technologies:
- Node JS / [login to view URL]
- Writing Web scrapping applications
- Write REST
- Database technologies (Mongo or SQL)
- Set up AWS ECS ECR hosting and deployment knowledge
- We require a staging environment and a production environment
- Stripe integration
- Setting up Authentication provide (like Auth0) with collaboration from front end developer / using JWTs.
- Managing your work on Trello
- Set up cloud infrastructure of application with two environments, staging and production.
- Set up automatic deployment from git
- Write an application service provides an API for a front end. The service integrates with third party authentication solution.
The service must also facilitate for end user transactions via an integration with Stripe. The service will handle recurring payments from the application level that ‘charge’s a saved Stripe ‘customer’s at intervals. This is no a standard re-occurring payment schedule but rather, the service will need to make multiple charges to a customer based on the intervals set by the customer.
The service must also have an admin area which provides an API that admin users can interact with. (no front end dev required).
Web scrapping is required for the service to aggregate information from an external website ([login to view URL]) and provide that via an endpoint to the client.
The web scrapping component will be required to take information from an API request and translate that into web actions, returning a curated result.
eg. web scrapping app flow works like this: user inputs search results into our website, you use those search results, input them into [login to view URL], then scrap results from expedia, then we pull those results back to our website.
You will be required to store user information, transaction details and other information etc. within a database.
You may be able to use the database technology of your choosing.
This information must be retrievable and modifiable via the Admin console.
You must write your own tickets in a Trello board.
And manage your Trello board yourself
+ give short progress reports each day of what you have complete.