EXTREME NEED to UPDATE Website Master Database immediately. Here's what's needed:
1. Ensure that DB Master is backed up before Update process (for rollback / recovery/ reworking offline).
2. Run calculation sweep against existing Master DB for price increase of 15% on all pricing. (OPTIONAL -THIS COULD BE DONE LATER TIME).
3. Take New Supplier Products DB and MAP into existing website Master DB Schema to become New Supplier DB feed.
4. Delete existing Supplier Outdated products DB ONLY (Prune existing Supplier database from existing website Master DB)
5. Import into DB Master NEW Supplier Products from DataBase file (CSV/Excel format).
6. Automate or describe existing mapping process so that given input file can be imported into website Master DB so that it can be updated regularly to maintain currency.
7. Demonstrate website Master products DB has updated successfully.
The schema translation process can utilize off-the shelf package solutions for allowing multiple supplier products file schema types to be mapped into the website Database.
Whatever methods are used should not put in jeopardy the overall stability of active production website and preferably is automated to run after-hours on scheduled basis.
Perhaps pulling this data feed from a unique directory where prospective data file is located for ETL processing/importation into Master DB.
Complete documentation provided upon turn-over. Potential contract to maintain database currency on-going if interested and finish work is outstanding.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $595 for this job
Hi, I'm available and interested to work on this project. Feel free to contact me. Relevant Skills and Experience Full stack web developer Proposed Milestones $600 USD - Payment