LMS: Moodle 3.5
eLearning Software: Articulate Rise & Moodle 3.5
Using Articulate Rise, we need to create a free text input field (no feedbacks needed) with a save button. Upon clicking save, the inputs are saved into Moodle database which will be retrieved the next time users re-enter the course. Users' inputs will also be retrieved in other SCORM packages as well, hence the importance of saving into database.
1. User launches 'Course A'
2. User answers 'Apple' in Question 1
3. User exits and re-enters 'Course A'
4. His previous answer, 'Apple', is retrieved automatically in the text input field
5. User launches another course called 'Course B' (different SCORM package)
6. His answer 'Apple' from Question 1 in 'Course A' will also be retrieved to autofill one of the input field that has the same variable with 'Question 1'
1. Articulate Rise does not have free text input field with custom variable
2. Establishing connection between the scorm package and database
3. Saving/Retrieving data for each user
1. Knowledge of Moodle LMS, SCORM and Articulate Rise