We are looking for an experienced Wordpress developer to help us build a new website for our gym franchise business. Estimated 3 months full-time work (38 hours per week)
You will be required to:
• Work alongside our Digital Marketing Manager & website agency on scoping, defining, and managing developments on our new website.
• Provide estimates and flag risks and issues that can affect the timely delivery of development projects.
• Work across business units on the delivery of development projects.
• Be actively involved in applying Agile and Lean thinking.
• Implement, document, and maintain appropriate development methodologies.
• Ensure appropriate levels of data security, data integrity and accuracy are maintained.
• Assist with support analysis and troubleshooting as required.
Skills and Experience:
• Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Information Technology or STEM equivalent.
• Strong understanding of WordPress, PHP back-end development and MySQL
• Experience with developing custom WordPress themes and plugins
• Knowledge of Advanced Custom Fields plugin
• Experience with Gravity Forms plugin custom addon and payment gateway development
• Knowledge of how to interact with and develop APIs (REST and SOAP)
• Ability to efficiently troubleshoot bugs and website issues
• Experience with Elementor plugin will be looked upon favourably
• Strong written and verbal communication skills