I am working on a project that has a search feature. On initial page load it will load all the data into a datalist. Then if the user does a search the search results data should be populated inside the datalist. I am having 2 issues.
1) The load is somehow being called twice.
2) The search results are not being displayed when performing a search
Few things to know about the structure of the page.
1) The whole page is inside an update panel
2) The outermost page is the aspx page. Inside that is a browse user control. Inside that user control there are 2 controls (search section and the datalist section)
3) inside the datalist control each listitem is a seperate control that is added. and there is an object from the datalist that initializes the listitem.
I have a label in the datalist control that displays the count of the results which is correct however each datalist item is not being generated. I am attaching a link to a video walkthrough of the debug mode first on initial load which is loading 16 results and then when i perform a search which is supposed to load 3.
The first person to come up with a solution will get $10. I will have a few other issues during the course of the project and each will be fairly straight forward like this one and I will pay $10 for each.
I am looking for someone who is knowledgeable in C# and .NET technologies and if you are the first person to give me a solution that works you will win. Also I need this figured out within 24 hours as well.
Best of luck!
Video can be found at:
[url removed, login to view]
24 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 58$ teklif veriyor
I am new to freelancing and i have more than 3 year experience in c# and web programming i cant find your posted video but i have a solution for your issue please see my pmb
sounds easy enough, seems like a couple of hours work tops, let me know if you want me to do it. Available for contact 15+ hours a day, plus 4yrs+ c# experience