Site needs to be developed in C# and backend needs to be MSSQL database server.
Front End Features
* Jobs are categorized into multilevel categories for convenient browsing
* Front page display for job categories, front page featured jobs and latest jobs
* Job category ordering can be configured to by admin or be set as alphabetic
* Support for featured/paid job listings
* Contact us form for getting feedback from visitors
* Tell a friend system
* Email verification (Can be switched on/off from admin panel)
* Password retrieval system
* In built ad management system
* Support for banner ads, text ads and affiliate ads. (Banners need to also be created for links to other sites.
* Support for running google adwords
* Counter indicating the amount of jobs[Can be turned on and off anytime]
* Disable right click feature that may access source code
* All code must be written from scratch
* ResumeMail - daily/weekly sent resumes matching employers job(s)
* In addition to view company profiles, you must be able to view recruiter profiles
* A FAQ/How to page need to be arranged
* Logo for the website. Site needs to have a similar feel as [url removed, login to view] but with a better color scheme and layout. The site should be user friendly. Optimisation needs to be a key for this site in regards to search engines etc. UML diagram for the site to be created. Documentation for the site to be created.
*Also refer to [url removed, login to view] for further ideas.
Special Features for job seekers:
* Maintain multiple resumes
* View, edit, duplicate and send resumes
* Mark resumes as searchable
* Mark resumes as confidential
* Maintain multiple cover letters
* Duplicate cover letters
* Advanced search for jobs
* Save search results
* Search jobs based on keywords, categories, locations etc.
* Apply for jobs online in real time
* View Company profiles
* Keep track of the jobs for which you applied
* Define mail alerts for jobs
* Profile management
* Reminder email if jobseeker has not posted / completed their completed resume, the system should be able to detect which part of the resume needed to be updated.
* There should be some list - 'people who have viewed this job also viewed this one'
Special Features for Employers:
* Maintain multiple company profiles
* Post multiple job offers
* Edit / Remove job offers
* Make your job offers featured
* Other paid features like making offers bold, highlight etc.
* Keep track of the applications received
* Remove applications
* Invoice Administration to monitor account payment history
* Post logo for premium employer listing
* Activate the search resume facility by paying fee based on your requirements *Ability to monitor how many people have viewed a particular job listed by the employer
* Companies can buy job ad packs.
* Provisions to incorporate a prepaid package
* Provisions for promotional codes for discounts
* Multiple ad discount for packages
Admin Panel Features
* Extensive usage stats (For categories, members, new sign ups, resumes, jobs etc).
* Recent stats for jobs posted today, yesterday and in last 7 days
* Similar stats are available for resumes, employer sign ups, job seeker sign ups etc.
* Job categories management console (multilevel)
* Add / edit / remove categories
* Category ordering for display on front end
* Shift jobs from one category to another.
* Highly configurable site parameters.
* Highly configurable layout parameters
* Full control over site color scheme (directly from admin panel)
* Create / Edit / Save as many color schemes as you like
* Fully customizable graphic elements (directly from admin panel)
* Create / Edit / Save as many icon sets as you like
* Switch ON-OFF email verification process
* Configure all outgoing emails
* Cleanup routines
* Configure fees like job posting, premium membership, bold, featured job offers etc
* View all billing transactions
* Add/edit/remove transactions
* Location management console to add/edit/remove locations for which jobs can be posted
* Extensive employer management console
* Manage premium employers
* Approve logos for premium employers
* Extensive job seeker management console
* View/Edit/Delete Members
* Search members
* Extensive jobs management console
* Search/edit/delete/approve job offers
* Extensive resume management console
* Search/edit/delete/approve resumes
* Extensive cover letter management console
* Search/edit/delete/approve cover letters
* Email Subscribers individually or collectively
* Search subscribers
* Visitor feedback section
* Sponsored ad management
* Support for banner ads, text ads and affiliate ads
* Admin can Add/Edit/Delete/Approve/Disapprove any ad
* Support for running google àdwords
* Management of promotional discount codes
* Show fraud IP addresses for fraud payments
* Stats needed for jobs posted within the last month, year as well
* Ability to configure fee for job ad packs
* SMS Alert for jobseekers and employers - Registered jobseekers can trigger the sms feature by sending email address from other advertisement in newspaper, magazines and etc. The system will send their resume to that email address (the email address may not necessary to be registered with the system). The system will charge (the rate will be defined via the admin panel) the jobseeker with every trigger in their phone bill or credit bought. A notify email will be sent to jobseeker to inform them the resume has been sent to that email address.
* Ability to process credit card payments via external payment gateway and log fraud IP addresses.
* Invoice billing via email need clear and concise, everything must be fully automated with the ability to edit via Admin. However provisions should be made to allow a manual invoice to be created at any time.
* When a job is selected, it should show a list of jobs that user has seen during that period irrespective to whether they are logged in or not.
* When viewing all billing transactions, an option must exist to view Credit Card payment and invoice amounts separately
* In the administration side there should be some sort of tree management console with the abilities to control certain access/restrictions from staff members. CEO down to office worker, etc