open for suggestion if you have done similar to this project.
Look and feel of the website similar to [url removed, login to view]
1. Customer can select an option to ship the Item/parts to nearest workshop for installation. This must be seen upon checkout.
2. Workshop module - Able to add Workshop Info.
e.g Workshop Name, address, contact person, contact no. at back end.
-JOB ORDER- Workshop must login to JOB Order Module to monitor incoming parts for installation based on item/parts purchased.
3. Product Bidding(b2b) - Suppliers must have account to submit parts for bidding. We will only filter suppliers item/parts whose cost price is lower to show at the front end.
4. Sales report must indicate from which supplier is the parts/item has been purchased.
5. Successful order must disseminate warehouse. Warehouse must monitor the parts ordered by each customer.
6. b2c and b2b customer e.g Insurance company, open user, registered customer must be able to request parts quotation. see sample [url removed, login to view]
7. advanced search - must be able to search multiple part number entry. For ref. pls. see this link [url removed, login to view];siteid=214313&make1=5
8. From the back end product management we must have a selection of Year make model attributes to associate the item/parts from the database.
For now this is what we need for the website. I know there more to come. Please do send me your quotation for our review.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $588 for this job
Eric, I have around 5 years of experience with IT Software Development in web and windows.I can complete that project as par your expectations. Thanks Pankaj