I need C++ library for receiving ALL (global) touch/multitouch inputs and be able to process them in C# project.
Such as an Overlay window, but must be able to pass-through touch inputs to other non-project based windows.
Can not interfere with inputs (Touch,Stylus,Mouse) unless explicitly told to do so by api.
Global Touch Library will have 2 parts, C++ library and C# API.
[url removed, login to view] : C++ Library
- Receive ALL low-level TouchInput messages - global hook (GlobalTouchEvent)
- with screen overlay window or hook
- Route events to C# API for processing
- Handle Routed event response
- If Handled -> intercept touch input
- If NOT Handled -> allow touch input to passthrough to other non-project windows
- Not interfere with inputs (Touch,Stylus,Mouse,etc) unless explicitly indicated as handled by C# API
- Handle TouchDown, TouchUp and TouchMove input events
- Be able to capture touch if desired
- Be able to handle touch event without capturing
- Explicitly handle touch input - not accept Mouse/Stylus (passthrough all non touch input)
- Allow user to simultaneously use Mouse/Stylus while processing touch
GlobalTouchApi : C# Class Library
- Register target WPF windows to receive GlobalTouchEvents
- Add hook/callback to receive GlobalTouchEvents from DLL.
- Route events to target WPF windows for processing
- Handle routed events after being processed from target window
- If target marks event as handled, need to tell DLL
- If target does not handle event, need tell DLL to passthrough event
- Route all TouchDown, TouchUp, and TouchMove events to target window
- Must be very fast (performance) as to not slowdown touch input passthrough for other non-project windows
The GlobalTouchLibrary will be used in a current project (developed by me) that meets the following:
- Topmost On-screen Keyboard Interface (only 8 specific buttons) that can be tapped/pressed/press&held to SendInput to Active/Foreground Window
- Must not interfere with normal behavior of Touch Input, Stylus and Mouse inputs for interacting with Active Window
- Never become active (NO_ACTIVATE)
- Must be able to perform Touch/Multitouch and Mouse/Stylus inputs simultaneously
- Be able to press&hold button on interface while using Stylus in Active Window (such as Paint)
- Handle Multitouch with same effect
- Press&Hold multiple buttons on interface while using Stylus in Active Window
Only the DLL and C# API are requirements, the WPF Window Application that will use this library will be developed by me.
I will require candidates to provide a quick Interface diagram or code example for the DLL and API to make sure you understand requirements and skills.
This is not a hard project for a very skilled developer, C++ and global hooks are not my expertise, but I fully understand the requirements needed.
If you think this is difficult, please do not respond! It should be a 2 day project for someone with enough experience.
I will give 2 weeks to complete.
** I have attached a quick C# file with an Interface example for the API, to make sure my requirements are clear.
The example is not final by any means, if you have a better way to do the whole library by all means suggest it, this is just basic structure that I require.
In addition the C# API must also give me basic device specs, such as Max Touch Points and Vendor info.
Hello as I speak I am finishing a diablo 3 bot, this has involved dll injection and a strong knowledge of ASM C++ and the WIndows API. I can do this job for you.
Bu iş için 5 freelancer ortalamada $515 teklif veriyor
More than 8 year Experienced creative designers and Professional Developer's team is here to finish your project up to your satisfaction. Our ability is to develop quality products on-time and on-budget without sac Daha Fazla
This can be done using hooks. For Windows 7 and later.
Dear sir, I am interested to work on this project. Please check your PMB for details. Thanks, Ali.
Dear Employer we are pleased to inform you that we have studied all the requirements and can deliver the same to u . we have similar work experience and can handle this quite well we offer a wide range of IT servi Daha Fazla