I am looking to create two small programs that will convert a User's Outlook account (PST) into Outlook Express (DBX & WAB) and convert a User's Outlook Express account (DBX & WAB) into the Outlook format (PST).
Outlook Express to Outlook Project Requirements:
1) Convert Outlook Express email (DBX) and Windows Address Book data into the .PST format.
2) Place the PST files into an "Outlook Express Export" folder on the Desktop.
2) This folder will contain the converted .PST accounts.
Outlook to Outlook Express Project Requirements:
1) Export Outlook email and contacts to an "Outlook Export" folder on the Desktop.
2) This folder will contain two folders "Email" and "Contacts".
3) "Email folder contains the .DBX files from the User's PST file.
4) "Contacts" folder contains the .WAB file from the PST file.
Please let me know if you have any questions.