I have created a windows application by using VB.NET 2005. The application is installed on Server computer.
Clients will access the application using Remote Application Sharing (Remote App introduced in RDP 7). The application is opening with out any problem on client computer, but users are getting parent window focus problem while navigating between different windows with in the application.
Server Computer OS: - Windows XP SP3
Client Computer OS: - Windows XP SP3
The problem in detail
1. On the client computer application1 (Ex: - Gmail), application2 (Ex: - notepad) are already running.
2. Client opened my application using RDP APP. The application opened success fully
3. Now client accessed application1 (Gmail) and did not minimized the application1.
4. Now client accessed my application (already opened previously) and opened one child dialog window.
5. After close the child dialog window, the window focus automatically going to application1 (Gmail) not to parent window form of my application
I am using below code to open the child window
Using frmAddComments As New frmRemoveReason
[url removed, login to view] = Me
[url removed, login to view]()
I have tried all User32 function to get focus on parent window. But no luck.
Let me know, what exactly to do to resolve this problem.
Any help on this really appriciated
If any one solution works fine, they will get paid.