This is a Silverlight project.
I would like to have a simple form creator/editor, which user selects pre-existed panel or pre-existed field items from grids and selected item will be added into the designer.
then user can remove those added panels and fields in the design, or drag n drop to move their sequel in the designer.
Load and save as XML
(See the attachment, it may give you some rought idea, but don't follow the layout. It is just idea and it is ugly, no arrow need in this project, we should use drag and drop)
1. A silverlight simple form creator/editor Application with correct business logic
2. A Demo Web Page
3. Visual Studio 2010
4. Object Oriented Programming
1. Load and Save from XML
2. Panel and Field relationship is simple ...panel can't add another panel inside, only add field ,
then another panel...etc
3. Add Panel
3.1 select from a panels grid(see attachment), which has a list of panels info, select one, then new panel will be add in the designer
3.1 Allow to add multiple panels into designer
4. Add Field in panel (Allow to add multiple field)
4.1 select from a fields grid(see attachment), which has a list of fields info, select one, then new field will be add in the selected panel
4.1 Allow to add multiple fields into selected panel
5. Remove field(which is added in panel) in panel
6. Remove panel, also remove fields inside it.
7. Allow panel DragnDrop to move the sequal of panels
8. Allow field DragnDrop to move the sequal of fields in the panel
9. allow field DragnDrop to move this field to "Another Panel"
10 don't allow panel to drop inside another panel