I would like to have a menu item editor, which is totally identical menu editor in Visual Studio.
See Example in Visual Studio, web project and [url removed, login to view] -> Click on properties Items,
you will see the menu item editor i mention.
so my user can edit their menu item in the web.
1. A silverlight Menu Item Editor Application with correct business logic
2. A Demo Web Page
3. Visual Studio 2010
4. Object Oriented Programming
1. Load and Save from XML, please use serialization
2. Add a root item
3. Add a child Item
4. Remove an Item
5. Move an Item up amongst its siblings
6. Move an Item down amongst its siblings
7. Make an selected item siblings of its parent
8. Make an selected item siblings of its child
9. icon enable and disable rule will follow the same rule as visual studio
10. allow user to edit properties
9 freelancers are bidding on average $177 for this job
I am MCTS and have 3 years of development in silverlight and currently doing development in Silverlight 4. Let me when should I start working. I don't see more than two days of work here. If there is any other informat Daha Fazla
I can perform this task much better then other person