I have a pdf form that I am duplicating on the web. The original pdf is attached. The online version has been started, but needs some css formatting, and some of the fields are calculated. These calculations need to be added via jquery.
The partial online form is here: [url removed, login to view]
Here is the list of what needs to be done, nothing too difficult, but may be time consuming.
- The collections tables are too long, need to make them fit in the layout. Can do this by making font smaller, removing, margins, making widths smaller.
- The years should be dynamically populated to show: the current year, current year -1, current year -2, etc. This is only important for the labels, not any html tags.
- The top table and some fields in the lower tables are calculated fields. They should be set to read only and calculations should be done with jquery, updated each time a field is changed. I can show you an example of a completed form to help. All calculations can be seen in the attached pdf, if you have questions about specific fields I can answer them.
- Trailing... means the most recent. So trailing 3 is the average of the most recent three months that have been entered.
- For the current year, months should be entered in order. example: if they haven't filled in January, they cannot fill in February
I can modify your layout and add calculations/read-only fields as requested. I'm willing to start now and work full time until it's complete :)
Bu iş için 3 freelancer ortalamada $103 teklif veriyor
Hi, I'm Medina. I have working has a Web Developer for the last 5 years, so I'm confident in that I can fix your page, and make it match the pdf exactly. You can take a look at my portfolio for some samples of my job w Daha Fazla