An application which can be used for data collection of facilities.
An example facility could be a Town Hall. A site inspector would arrive at the building and record all the details and quantities of the building, and the building surrounds (such as landscaping, park benches, car park, etc.). So for the building ID, the following information would be recorded:
a) Building ID - 110221
b) Building plan (sketch)
c) Component - External Walls - Brick - Rendered - 5yrs old - comments
d) Photograph (optional)
e) Component - Internal Walls - Plasterboard - Paint - 150sq metres - 5yrs old - comments
f) Photograph (optional)
g) Component - Floor - Concrete - Caroet - 150sq metres - 5yrs old - comments
h) Photograph (optional)
The above list is not exhaustive and is an example only of what is required. A full list can be provided if required.
Key features of this application will include:
0) Basic calculations of (component cost = qty x unit price) and (age = current date - date of construction)
1) MS Excel input and output
2) Integrate the attached document of building components and allow for additional entries
3) Allow photograph tagging to each asset line that gets generated from the table mentioned in 2)
4) Integrate floor plan drawing, with file names linked to the asset ID. An existing application for this can be used such as [url removed, login to view]
5) The complete source code and all files enabling future enhancements/modifications to the application.
Eventually (not part of this project) the following functions will be added:
1) GPS tagging of photos
2) Graphs and charts
3) More.. to be advised later
The program can be either Windows-based, web-based, or Ipad-based. A logo will also be required.
An example of the the specifications of software currently available on the market has been attached. This is more or less what is required.