Hobbyist wanting a developer for wireframe to integrate the Proton SDK into one of the world’s best AAA game engine for a proof of concept.
(Server farm and DB's setup)
First section of work to integrate engine environment with proton with user account management, port current level code so player can walk around in a streaming world.
- Logging in
- Automatic server assignment
- Joining Game world
- Level streaming assets
- Save/load current player xp,gear,location etc
Port into schemer a visual scripting system. It allows to create complex sequences of gameplay events without any programming.
- Shop (port to server side)
- Buying/Selling items (port to server side)
- Equipping items (port)
- Currency (Port)
- Settings (port)
- Spawning AI (setup instancing)
- Basic Attacking AI on map (basic attack, with player sync)
- Loot generator - for chest bound to AI (instancing handling)
- items and money linked to generator from AI killed
Just after someone who is keen to use bleeding edge technology and wants to build out a Multiplayer server /client wireframe. This is ongoing work not rushed and will be paid, given this is self-funded and for fun another programmer hobbyist would be ideal. Happy for a developer to learn if they have a C++/C# background and want to be involved and have ongoing work.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $15/hour for this job
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and believe that we will be able to assist you in your [url removed, login to view] check PMB for more details about us. Regards