This is a very urgent proposal request and we would appreciate a quick reply.
The project involves primarily the development of a web portal for voice campaigns management based on existing code using an existing MS-SQL 2008 database. Part of the application deals with third parties through Soap and XML. Part uses commands to exchange files with Linux (Asterisk). Part uses WebServices to exchange information.
1) Although we have a good portion of the [url removed, login to view] C# code available, we leave it open to the bidders as to consider a full rewrite if the rewrite can be done rapidly
2) Bidder must be fluent with SQL and Web site design
3) Bidder should be comfortable with Linux/Asterisk
4) The site targets end users with little computer experience and special considerations must be taken when creating the pages – All entry fields must be validated and checked – All pages must be user friendly
5) We can provide access to our servers to view the existing application and dependencies prior to bidding. We can also show the database layout and discuss the organisation of it.
6) All relevant existing code could be supplied to bidder in appropriate time
7) MUST BE BILINGUAL (English and French) and would later be needing more languages so consideration must be taken to make it multilingual
8) In the attachment, there are screenshots and more details
Unfortunately, the user guide is only in [url removed, login to view] the other attachment is in english