**** CAUTION **** NON EXPERTS IN THIS PARTICULAR FIELD DO NOT BID PLEASE
A Windows Service application is required with the following functionalities:
1) sits on the tray, unless right-clicked, closed.
2) Syncs MySQL tables specified in an external .conf file between two hosts. i.e. connects to local MYSQL host and a remote MySQL host. Syncs all tables specificed in the .conf file by updating the LOCAL with changes found on remote.
3) in addiotion, some table entries will have associated physical files found on remote host. These files aught to be retrieved and placed in specific folders on the host machine two. There is TCP/IP (internet) connection between local host and remote host and so when retrieving files, it's best to use fast file transfer methods.
4) this windows service is supposed to log all activities, such as requests made to remote hosts, and results of updating local hosts with Sync'ed data and/or updated files.
5) both remote host and local host are running a variation of 5.x versions of MySQL.
6) a parameter to Sync/Re-Sync every x minute is required. Range is 5 minutes to 1440.
7) ICON of the service when running, should show some animation and when it completes, it sits idle.
8) mouse-over that web service should show the current operation/progress status by displaying a tooltip window only when mopuse is over.
9) this service must be start-able automatically when windows boots up and runs in the background without user intervention.
10) This windows service can be developed in any of the known dot net technologies such as visual basic, etc. or Delphi tools.
11) a database purge/compact/optimize operation must also be run on the localhost database files once every x # of sync's. This operation also involves purging physical files in some folders for which the file names are not in the local hosts database tables. Since this might be time consuming, an interface to the user is provided to decide the time of the day this should be run (typically 03:00 AM). So the condition is only after x number of syncs, and 03:00 AM for example is triggered will this purge/compact/optimize/cleanup process starts. Alternatively, user can manually trigger this function by right-clcking on the windows service itself (option called: optimize/cleanup).
Non MySQL experts, and Non Windows Service Experts, please do not BID and thank you.
Bu iş için 10 freelancer ortalamada $675 teklif veriyor
I am an expert in Windows service creation in .NET (C# or VB.NET) and I use latest version of MySQL (5.1.47). Please see inbox/PMB for detailed message.
I can deliver the features stated in your description
We have both passion & expertise to do the job well within specified time & budget.
Hi, please check PMB to know more about our technical expertise and capabilities. Regards, Ricku Lohar
please see pm .. i will ask you some questions. Thanks
Hi, I am interested to work on this project . Please find more details in your PMB. Thanks, Manoj.
Dear Sir / Madame, We are team of qualified professional working under name of TEAM Marketing from India. We have vast experience on PHP, Joomla, ZendFrame Work and also comfortable with Java Script and XML. We a Daha Fazla