Project Specs: Recruitment portal
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROJECT
The objective of the project is to design a Web Based System that serves as a common online platform for Jobseekers, Recruitment Agencies and Employers in the industry related to accountancy.
To create a free online independent jobsboard based on a mixture of [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] to be used by accountancy recruitment agencies and employers direct. Agencies will not be charged for this service, but after initial 12 month bedding in period employers will pay a fee for each vacancy they put on the site. A job will have to be renewed manually by the agency or employer to stay live on the site after certain predetermined time elapses. Candidates will register themselves online and all CVs as such will form the CV database. A job profile filter will be established for the candidate however, so they can receive job alerts concerning suitable vacancies as they become placed by agencies.
All expired jobs posted onto the jobsboard will be archived so that specific jobs can be re-advertised by the agent or Employer at a later date. It will also act as a log of which Employer/Agent placed the job, contact name and date posted should any future payment disputes arise.
OBJECTIVES OF THE SYSTEM
The System once deployed will enable The Client to manage The Portal independently. This system can be divided into two parts:
1) The Portal (The front-end Interface visible to the users)
2) The Control Panel (The back end, that enables The Client to manage/administer the portal)
OBJECTIVES OF THE PORTAL
The Portal will have sections that satisfy the following Functional objectives:
1) Jobseekers can search for jobs, agents and employers using the relevant keywords and filters.
2) Agencies can post, edit and delete vacancies and search through the database of CVs
3) Employers can post, edit and delete vacancies and search through the database of CVs
The Portal will have sections that satisfy the following Information Dissemination objectives:
4) Display information relevant to The Portal. Examples:
a. Home Page.
b. About Us.
c. Contact Us.
5) Display information of interest to the users of The Portal. Examples:
a. Career Zone. (Writing your CV, Dealing with Agencies, How much are you worth etc.) There are about 25 such static pages that are already ready. More pages can be added through the Control Panel.
b. My Community (Live Chat room, Advice Forum, Ask Expert Advice, Get Free Legal Advice etc.)
c. Help (Jobseekers FAQs, Employers’ FAQs, Agencies’ FAQs)
d. Integration with other job portals
OBJECTIVES OF THE CONTROL PANEL
The control panel will enable The Client to manage the portal. The control panel will provide following facility to the site admin:
1) To manage employers and agency accounts
2) To activate/deactivate or delete the accounts
3) To add/ delete modify links and simple html pages in a specific format (4 html layouts should be provided where web admin can easily add text, links and pictures).
4) The new html pages can be linked dynamically by adding few links on the main page.
The functional objectives of The Portal are discussed in detail:
• Non-Registered jobseekers will be able to:
5) Search the current jobs placed by Agents & Employers.
6) Search the Agents database for local specialist Recruitment Agencies’ details.
They will be prompted to register if they want to apply online or save their search.
• Registered jobseekers will be able to:
1) Create/edit/delete their profile on the site and upload/paste their latest CV to the CV database.
2) Upload additional documentation i.e. references, photographs, etc. (Confirm if this is required or not?)
3) Search the current jobs placed by Agents & Employers.
4) Search the Agents database for local specialist Recruitment Agencies’ details.
5) Store search profiles (maximum of three) to filter jobs. (Based on job type, job position, keywords on the job description, etc.)
6) Get notified by E-mail alerts (based on search profiles) of suitable jobs placed by agents and employers.
7) Apply online to posted job vacancies.
• Registered Agents will be able to:
1) Get notified by E-mail of jobs placed by local, location based, site registered Employers.
2) Insert current job vacancies onto the site.
3) Search the Registered Candidates CV database.
4) Search the Jobs database.
5) Receive CVs directly from Registered Candidates applying to posted vacancies.
6) Receive detailed profile E-mail alerts of newly registered candidates to the site.
7) Receive E-mail alerts when their current posted vacancy nears the expiry date.
8) View all live and archived jobs placed by them (self) since registering with the site. This information will identify the job reference, job title, job description, date posted and contact name.
9) Save search profiles (unlimited) this will allow them to filter job E-mail alert to a select band of Agents. This option will allow Agents to contact other Agents regarding a job posting. The Agent will be allowed to save profiles regarding suitable selected Agents matching certain criteria ie. Sector the agent specializes in, location of the agent, number of agents in the local area. etc. These saved profiles can be amended at any time. The logic behind this will allow agents who are having trouble sourcing suitable candidates for specialized positions to be able to work with other agents in commercial partnership to fill the live vacancy.
10) Registered Employers will have the option to amend or delete their details on the site. They will be able to view all contacts and their details within the Agency subscribed to the service and amend or delete contacts as appropriate through a super user password given to only one specific contact at each individual Agency.
A registered agency will be assigned an agent account. The agent account administrator (assigned by the agency) will be responsible for managing the agent account. The administrator will be able to assign sub agents (called agent contact) (maximum of 6 individuals having passwords) that will be allowed to post Vacancies. So 2 types of user accounts can be created by registered agency:
1. Super User (can add and delete sub users, and make payments)
2. Sub User (can post jobs and delete already existing jobs posted by them)
Registered Agent contacts when placing a new job on the jobsboard will only have to fill out job details and text [url removed, login to view] name, contact name, telephone number, E-mail address will automatically be inserted into the relevant data fields before the job is placed onto the jobsboard. This will save on consultant’s time if inputting a large number of vacancies. Contacts will also have the option to delete live jobs posted on the jobsboard before the 14 day expiry date has passed.
Registered Agents (Gold Service only) will be able to view and search on various data fields -- the Candidates CV database.
Registered Agents (Gold Service only) will be able to view and search on various data fields for Employers details registering with the site. This option to be implemented late 2004 when the Employers database has been populated to a certain predefined number.
• Registered Employers will be able to:
1. Search for site registered local Recruitment Agents that specialize in the Employers current vacancy requirement.
2. Place job vacancies on the site jobsboard.
3. Search the Registered Jobs database.
4. Receive CVs directly from Registered Candidates applying to posted vacancies.
5. Receive E-mail alerts on their current jobs posted which are near to their deletion date.
6. View all live and archived jobs placed by the Employer since registering with the site. This information will identify the job reference, job title, job description, date posted and contact name.
7. Save search profiles (Maximum of five) which will allow them to filter the job E-mail alert to a select band of Agents. This option will allow Employers to minimize how many Agents receive a job posting and also target agents that specialize in the area were the employer has a vacancy.
8. Save profiles regarding suitable Favorite Agents matching certain criteria i.e. sector the agent specializes in, location of the agent ie.(postcode search based on two letters, SW will bring up all agents in the SW region of London), number of agents in the local area. Etc. These saved profiles can be amended at any time.
9. Post the vacancy only onto the jobsboard without any job E-mail alerts being sent to any registered agents.
10. Amend or delete their details on the site. They will be able to view all contacts and their details within the Employer subscribed to the service and amend or delete contacts as appropriate through a super user password given to only one specific contact at each individual Employer.
A registered employer will be assigned an agent account. The agent account administrator (assigned by the agency) will be responsible for managing the agent account. The administrator will be able to assign sub employer (maximum of 6 individuals having passwords) that will be allowed to post Vacancies. So 2 types of user accounts can be created by registered agency:
1. Super User (can add and delete sub users, and make payments)
2. Sub User (can post jobs and delete already existing jobs posted by them)
There will be no staff number restriction for the individual Employer with access to the site. Each addition Employer contact will be given a unique login and password to access the employer’s details and be allowed to post jobs or receive CV applications from registered candidates.
A registered Employer will be assigned a Super User account. The Employer account administrator (assigned by the company) will be responsible for managing the sub account. The administrator will be able to assign sub agents (called agent contact) that will be allowed to post Vacancies. So 2 types of user accounts can be created by registered agency:
1. Super User (can add and delete sub users, and make payments)
2. Sub User (can post jobs and delete already existing jobs posted by them) acts when placing a new job on the jobsboard will only have to fill out job details and text description. Employer name, contact name, telephone number, E-mail address will automatically be inserted into the relevant data fields before the job is placed onto the jobsboard. This will save on consultant’s time if inputting a large number of vacancies. Employer contacts will also have the option to delete or amend live jobs posted on the jobsboard before the 14 day expiry date has passed.
The CV Database
This will be accessed by Agents who subscribe to the Gold Service package only. Agents who register with the silver will not have access to search the CV database. The database will automatically trigger two emails alerts after of period of two and then four months, asking the candidate if they are still available/job seeking, only if they fail to reply by the second e-mail, will contact details be removed from the site. It will be searchable on simple criteria, including drop down menus, together with loose text searches of the CV held on the database. This will be stand alone will not integrate with the existing Lotus Notes platform (with the client).
The Agency Directory and Employers Directory
This will be similar to the idea of [url removed, login to view] and the directory within [url removed, login to view] however no charge will be made initially for this service. Most related sites offer a scheme that you pay on a results basis, so any costing will have to be introduced after a 24-month gestation period. We will offer to Candidates and Employers the same one stop shop to search, which Agencies specialise in the level and qualifications, required for each position. The information held on the Agents Directory can be viewed or sorted by Name, location or specialty.
Search Engine Optimisation
The Site web developer will be responsible for ensuring that the site will be optimized for all major search engines including Google, Yahoo, AOL and AltaVista on the keywords Accountancy Recruitment Agency and Accountancy Jobs.
E-mail Alerts (Trigger Scripts Incorporation)
Candidate availability status updates E-mail alerts
Registered Candidates will Receive E-mail alerts to update their site details and availability. This will keep the CV database up to date and will only contain records of candidates actively seeking employment.
• Registered Candidates will Receive E-mail update alerts two months after registering their details onto the site.
• If the candidate does not update his/her status within an extra two month period another status update E-mail will be dispatched to the candidate. If no response is taken by the candidate to update his/her details on the website, then that candidates details will be deleted from the CV database one week after the second E-mail alert was dispatched.
Registered Candidates registration date will be reset to the current date each time they log into the website. This will stop candidates who are frequently using the site from ever receiving a status update alert.
Candidates E-mail job alerts
Registered Candidates will Receive E-mail alerts as soon as a suitable job placed on the jobsboard by either an Agent or Employer which matches his/her saved job search profile filter.
These alerts will be sent daily or compiled together and sent to the candidate as requested by the candidate when registering (Appendix 1 – Candidate Registration information options). The E-mail alert will consist of a link that brings the candidate back into the candidate home page where he/she can view the details of the matched job.
Employer job termination E-mail alerts
Registered Employers will be allowed to advertise current vacancies onto the jobsboard for a maximum of two weeks at a time. When the initial two weeks period has passed an E-mail alert will be triggered (day 13) to the Employer contact who placed the job informing them that the job is near to its deletion date.
The Employer contact will be given the option to re-advertise the vacancy for another two weeks or let the vacancy be removed from the jobsboard and archived.
Employer marketing E-mail alerts
All Registered Employers contacts will be sent an E-mail alert every six months to remind them of the available service and information guide if that registered contact has left the Employer.
Agent job termination E-mail alerts
Registered Agents will be allowed to advertise current vacancies onto the jobsboard for a maximum of two weeks at a time. When the initial two weeks period has passed an E-mail alert will be triggered (day 13) to the Agent contact who placed the job informing them that the job is near to its deletion date.
The Agency contact will be given the option to re-advertise the vacancy for another two weeks or let the vacancy be removed from the jobsboard and archived.
Agent E-mail job alerts
Registered Agents will Receive E-mail alerts as soon as a job is placed on the jobsboard by an Employer which matches the Employers saved Favorite Agent list filter.
Agent registered candidates E-mail alerts
Registered Agents subscribed to the Gold service will receive E-mail alerts as soon as a new candidate registers onto the Candidate database. The E-mail shall contain the full candidate profile details and attached CV.
Agent marketing E-mail alerts
All Registered Agents contacts will be sent an E-mail alert every six months to remind them of the available service and information guide if that registered contact has left the Agent.
Data Hosting & Data Administration
The site will require data hosting for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year. Reliable data backup procedures to be in place. Ensure that data is validated and properly indexed on the various databases. Options to increase data hard disk space when necessary.
The site will require to be hosted by an independent web-hosting provider. This will be taken by us. Recommendations will be welcome.
The System will be developed using Microsoft technologies. (ASP, .net, java). The database will MS SQL database.
Site Statistics/information: Recorded information will be required for analysis on visitors to the site, Unique Hits Visitors/Referrers/Paths, basic information such as referrer, IP address, Page hits, etc. Raw Logs for each page hit and page name.
Recorded information will be required for analysis on visitors to the site, Unique Hits
Visitors/Referrers/Paths, basic information such as referrer, ip address, Page hits, etc.
Raw Logs for each page hit and page name..
Firewalls and Security
Install firewalls to prevent unauthorised access or hacking of the database or website. Create password and various levels of user access rights. Virus protection, etc
Ability for The Client staff to create/update and the management of web pages, links and content. This will allow us to delete pages which receive low hit rates and add pages with similar content that receive high hit rates. (Available through the Control Panel)
Ensuring that E-mails are forwarded & received to all relevant parties. Configure E-mail server for maximum performance efficiency if a mail server is required.
The site will require hardware user support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week 365 days a year. Any user queries of a non technical nature will be directed to accountancy-online personnel.
The site will require a Costing/Billing system to be incorporated into its design. This system will log each vacancy placed by the Employer or Agent and total up monthly invoices to be forwarded to the individual Agent/Employer recipients. All invoices dispatched to the employer or agent to be sent in a PDF format for security and also to allow the recipient to print out a nicely formatted invoice at their end.
A credit control operation to follow up late payment or queries on payments. (To be deployed by The Client at their end.)
Flexibility built into the credit system which would allow us to offer credit discounts to employers/agents who place large volumes of jobs or to add credits to accounts for marketing to new clients or reimbursement of disputed payments.
The site will be hosted on our server and the copyright for both database and source code will stay with us. The codes and database can be used by us to modify in future.
SCOPE OF WORK
1. Detailed Project Management Plan with Timelines
2. Development of The Portal
3. Development of the Control Panel
4. Development of the database
5. Integrating Database , functionality and Graphics
6. Deployment of Test Site
7. Database Maintenance (separate quote)
8. Search Engine Optimization
9. Testing and Fixing
10. The website goes live
11. Sign- Off
REQUIREMENTS FOR BIDDING
1. Cost of full project
2. Estimated Effort
3. Estimated Timelines (with approx start date)
4. Responsibility details
5. Relevant links and portfolio.
6. Company Information and team Qualifications and size.
Bu iş için 26 freelancer ortalamada $7006 teklif veriyor
Hello , Thankx for Considering My bid. Please Check the PMB for More Details. Thankx Rajkamal
Contact me for something original and professional,please i want seriousity,thanks very much.
Hi, This is placeholder bid, I will submit information in pmb in next few hours. Thanks
We have a job site on our demo. Please check PM. Thank you, Encodedart, Inc – a Canadian Solution Provider Company.
Dear Sir, We can do this job for [login to view URL] see pmb for detail of our [login to view URL]
BPowerHouse is an international premier specialist IT solutions and services company, that combines core technical expertise with a global business perspective. The company's key offerings include product development, Daha Fazla
We already developed job portal, kindly contact me for furthere discussion.
We can do with 100% satisfaction and will provide 6 months free service. Thank You.
we are having 6 years exp in ASP.NET,C#,SQLSERVER,SEO,PHP,JOOMLA,MAMBO,[login to view URL],MYSQL,HTML,FLASH,DHTML,[login to view URL] going through yr requirents i am ready to work on it,just send me a private msg so that i may send u t Daha Fazla
Founded in 2001, by three IT professionals tired of contracting their considerable energy and talents to large, faceless corporations, the first two years of the New York - based web design company [login to view URL], wer Daha Fazla
Hi! Please contact us for a world-class Job portal! 2GuysFromTVC.
here is an example on our job done on asp.net [login to view URL]
We are a young and eager company, but with years of experience, each of our associates has been developing / designing or editing application for at least 8 years, and each of our associates had been the senior of his Daha Fazla