Requirements on Homepage
2. about US
3. for Parents
4. Our Tutors
5. Tutoring via digital board
6. Assignment/Homework/lab help
7. How it works
8. Sign In
9. ONLINE CLASS/TEST HELP
10. How to get an A+ ---> In class
---> Online class
11. Test preparation
12. Follow us in Facebook...twitter
13 What our student says about our service
14. Popular subjects
16. How to study
17. Search option
18. Compare our service to other
19. Why our website
21. Referral Program - Suggest our service on facebook, twitter or via emai to your classmate and you both will get free tutoring minutes- ip tracker if you can same student can not make so many different email address and sign up for thousand times and get fre minutes all time. When new student comes via referral link, student has to buy minimum package in order to get free minutes.
22. Site map
23. Chat with academic Advisor.
24. Flash cards ( 5 - 10) on the top of homepage ..Changes every 3 seconds e.g [url removed, login to view]
Categories - Math - 4th 12th grade math, Algebra I and II, Geometry, trigonometry, calculus, statistics.
Science – 4th – 12th grade science, earth science, chemistry, physics, biology
Or better method
Choose the level -&#61664; subject area --&#61664; specific subject
1. K-8th – Math – Algebra, geometry, math ( general), pre-algebra.
Reading and writing English – Grammar, Essay writing, reading and writing general.
Science &#61664; Life science, physical science, Science general
Study skill &#61664; study skill
2. 9th -12th &#61664; English &#61664; Composition, Essay, Grammar, reading, writing.
Mathematics &#61664; Algebra I and II, Geometry, trigonometry, calculus, statistics, prealgebra
Science &#61664; Physics, Chemistry, Biology, earth science, environmental science, physical-science
Study skill and test preparation &#61664; study skill, test preparation
3. College &#61664; English &#61664; speech, writing, essay/composition, grammar.
Mathematics&#61664; Algebra, Applied mathematics, Calculus for business, Calculas I to IV, differential equation, geometry, Discreet math, liner algebra, logic, pre-calculus, trigonometry, Statistics.
Science&#61664; Biology (Cell), Biology (Anatomy), Biology (Botany), Biology (general), Biology (genetics), physiology, Chemistry (basic/elementary), Chemistry (analytical), chemistry(general), Chemistry (organic), Chemistry(physical), Biochemistry, Physics all
Study skill and test preparation&#61664; study skill, test preparation.
Some more category will be given later
Flow of Student registration for chatting, uploading assignment and buying package for online class.
Student/parents come to the our site explore the website.---> they can either click in chat with academic advisor or go to sign up page-----> if they go to academic advisor, academic advisor will chat with them explain them get some information about student grade and which subject student want to learn..Then advisor will explain them package and then student will directed to the sign up page
-----> Name, School information, email address, username, password, parent’s information (Optional), name and email address for progress of student.
----> Package selection (rate and package will be decided later)
---->payment option...that will include PayPal, VISA, Master card, Debit card
----> Student will be directed to the page where student can choose the grade (standard) ----> category ---> sub subject.
----> Student will find list of experts listed with their ratings and comments.
----> Student can click on tutor to chat live.
-----> Student can choose his favorite tutor
----> Student can chat with tutor on multitasking white board with chat box and voice availability (false availability for now)
1. Log in
2. Can pull up all chat sessions
3. Payment option
4. Can choose the tutor if they want from our list
5. Email live chat session on parents email address
6. Student can have practice test for particular subjects.
7. Test scores will be sent parents email
8. can share this website on face book, twitter and via email to get free tutoring minutes/ money ( Referral program) when the friend of the student buy some amount package, both of them will be rewarded free tutoring minutes.
9. Print the whole chat session
10. In chat session the minutes/money will only start to cut from student account when student ask his question to tutor and he is able to answer it then tutor will tell student to click on " start paid session". Tutor will provide teaching after student click on paid session.
Flow of submitting homework/Assignment
When student click on Homework/Assignment help from the homepage it will direct student to the assignment/homework/lab
1. Sign In ---> select grade (standard) --> Subject---> Type of homework (lab, questions, problems, concept, etc...---> Number of questions -> Dead line---> Name of tutor if student wish to select tutor for his work (optional) ----> estimated price
2. Advisor and tutor registered for this category will find this assignment. All tutors will give the estimated minutes to complete the homework to the advisor ----> Advisor will give the contract to the tutor who has indicated lowest minutes. --> Advisor will determine the cost of assignment and will email to the student ----> If student ask for discount and it is reasonable advisor will allow the discount ----> the student will pay minutes to the site and advisor will contact to the tutor to do that assignment.---> Tutor will upload the assignment and send it directly to the student and the minutes that tutor has sent to advisor will add to tutor and the minutes that advisor and student has decided will be deducted from the student before the tutor start working ---->After the minutes taken out the assignment will be saved on database but the assignment will be removed from the page where experts can see it
(The minutes that advisor and student decided will be way higher than the tutor offer to the advisor)
3. Flow of Online class/test taken by tutor.
Make this section very attractive
Sign in student ---->click on the online class help/ test help button from the homepage ---> chat with advisor and decided the class/test depending on how hard that class is and how much work needs to be done --> advisor will deduct the minutes/money from the student's account - this process could be done 3 installment if student wants. - Advisor will put the test that tutor have to take on his calendar.
(The advisor will upload tests taken by tutor with correct answers to the database and when another student from same school and same professor and same class comes to the website for the same class ... we do not need tutor because 99% the exam will be the same one)
1. Log in
2. When tutor log in he will have following options
A. tutor earnings b. tutor payments c. Answer posted assignment/homework
3. Chat with student or voice chat with student using multitasking white board (the detail of white board is below)
4. Solve assignment, do homework and do labs
5. Very knowledgeable/expert tutor will do online exams and online class.
6. Calendar in which they will have all their detail about due assignments of student, due exams, how many minutes have worked on particular day, in short, tutor can see everything on calendar
7. Own mailbox---tutor can only can communicate with advisor.
8. Can pull up old chat sessions by subjects.
It is very important part of website that administrator/admin of website have unlimited access. Admin access anything. Some of the following are below
1. Ratings of tutor
2. write/delete the comments
3. Terminate anyone
4. Delete the account of anyone including student and tutor and everyone in the site
5. Can look over chat session
6. Can divert tutor even if shown listed on the site and convert call to tutor wished by admin.
7. Can add and delete categories and some buttons.
8. can change pictures, flash cards, text from any pages on the website
9. Some more access will be given later while developer develops the website
In chat session there some keywords which must be blocked
1. Email address
2. Phone numbers
3. Full name
4. "@" sign
5. ".com, .eddo, .net, .us, .up"
7. Yahoo mail, Gmail, [url removed, login to view], reddifmail and any kind of work.
6 Any website.
In short anything which can connect to the student and tutor out of this site?
If tutor or student try to type these blocked word it won't show and session will freeze for 10 seconds, meanwhile student will be warned.
Reported to the admin.
Student will be warned and will give one chance not to do that. If student do these so many times, delete the account and do not give the money back.
Tutor will be terminated immediately if the tutor caught to do this.
7. Only First name will be displayed of student and tutor to each other
8. Voice chat facility will be there but first we do not want to provide it until there is right time for it
9. Sign up for automatic payment when your account balance go lower some minute / $$ and get free tutoring minutes/ tutoring minutes
Screen sharing tool so tutor can some online exam there is no option copy that exam
The whiteboard will include following facility
1. Pencil (3 different sizes)
2. Eraser (3 different size)
3. Writing tool Student and tutor can type together
4. Student and tutor can choose color understand well
5. Arrow, circle, rectangle, square, shapes
7. Signs (underfoot, divide, over, multiply, +, -, square, all characters in calculator)
8. Sub script, super script
9. Some more will be given later
If the customer is not satisfied with the service ----> will go to customer service -----> Add name of tutor, time, date, subject and "why you are not satisfied " ----> customer service look after it if this find right, indicate the record in tutor account and add free minutes to student account.
Terms and condition will be given later
We might end up with minor/few changes in future which must not violate the quote price.
19 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 1951$ teklif veriyor
Lets start tutoring everyone. Experience of web developing using [url removed, login to view] is more than 4.5+ years and sure to make it perfect. regards,ashok
We have gone through your requirements and we are ready to work on your project. We have 3+ years experience in .NET,PHP,Joomla,AJAX,Silverlight. For more details please visit [url removed, login to view]
Dear Sir/Ms, 8 years’ experience can assure you that we provide the professional service to meet your needs. I will send you some of our cases in the PM. Please check it. Thank you for reading Terry