Marketing / SEO expert needed to promote Stock Charting website on an ongoing basis:
Required: Need an expert to build links to a website (specializing in Stock Charting Software) from high quality financial / software related sites. The aim is to get high quality (converting) traffic from these sites as well as increasing the page rank.
-SEO skills (linking + onsite optimization)
-Communication skills (writing articles, email requests..)
-Basic knowledge in Stock Charting (clue what you are writing about)
Not interested in : -JUST generic directory submissions
-Irrelevant linking , linking schemes
(if you are the above please do not apply)
Your continuous work will involve:
-Submitting software to software review sites (CNET, Tucows etc..)
-Writing quality manual 1 way links from domain specific websites (maybe needing to email the site) - 50 per week
-Writing quality articles (targeting specific keyword densities)
-Monitoring SEO progress, generating reports
If you are interested to apply answer the following questions (responses who do not do this will be automatically discarded). Please do not submit a proposal if you do not answer the questions.
1) Why should we choose you for this job...Relevant experience (with evidence), skills. Be brief, maximum of 200 words. Do you know about share/stock charting?
2) "I want people know about a website that sells 'online stock charting software' and eventually purchase it after using a free edition". Please tell me how you would do this. Within this answer: please include:
-Possible strategy / what you would do
-What you would concentrate on
-Who you would target
3) I want people know about a website that sells 'online stock charting software' and eventually purchase it after using a free edition". Please name 2-5 websites which would be very value adding (& realistic - ie. bloomberg might be unrealistic) to write a link from for the above problem. Very Important -> Please include why you chose these sites
4) More difficult question (not compulsory). If the keywords " stock charting" were chosen as the main keywords in SEO what is the problem with this. (Hint: One problem lies in the alternate words for 'stock charting')
5) Please give some estimate prices. eg. $ / link written.