Using [url removed, login to view] and a SQL 2008 back end, develop a web store through which customers can store albums of photos, select products to purchase, and then select a photo to be screen printed on the product.
The website design is complete and the site will be rendered using master pages. The SQL 2008 database is complete. The administration screen that manages categories, subcategories, and products is complete.
The target date for the site to be live is September 1. There is some flexibility in this deadline.
This project entails:
• Rendering the content areas of the master pages from the database for: customer registration/login; product display; customer account information; order history; photo album display; product search (by price range, name, or description.)
• Allowing the user to crop a selected photo before adding it to the order. Code to do this will be provided. The code is in C# but can be converted to [url removed, login to view] if necessary.
• This site will NOT provide a preview of the products imprinted with the selected photos.
• Populating the shopping cart; applying discount coupons if applicable; hooking into the UPS shipping calculator for the shipping rate; sending the order information to PayPal for checkout on the PayPal server; and receiving the payment confirmation message from PayPal.
• Providing administrative interfaces for: coupon administration (allowing the users to add and delete discount coupons); and order fulfillment (listing the order line items with a link to the photo selected for screen printing on that order item). The order fulfillment interface will allow the user to record in the Orders table that an order has been fulfilled, and also allow the user to save the screen printing photo as a new item in the customer’s photo album if the photo had to be altered for printing.