This is second time I am posting this project. You can find main description below. Previous programmer has done %60-70 of project but not finished it. You can find technical tools/environments used for the project below. I need a .NET experienced company which can finish this project by using existing source code in 1 week. I expect bids from only companies which high ASP.NET and facebook application experiences.
- Bidders who claim to implement this for Windows and SQL Azure environment will get priority
- Max budget is $400(!!).. Lower bids get higher attention.
- You can ask me to get more info about project details before making exact bid..I will provide source code to selected bidder..
- Please apply with portfolio..
FYI: I will own all rights regarding to project, source code. You will not be allowed to reuse/resell/share any of source code or material of this project.
Original Project Description:
I need Facebook Dating application - including all Zoosk FB app + [url removed, login to view] functionalities with a backend administration part for managing whole application content.
I expect bidder to have previous experience on FB applications. Performance and scalable structure for high volume is a priority. I prefer bidder use MemCache for caching unless bidder has a better option.
Details will be discussed within private messages. Please send me a private message to get details before making a bid!
Also you might need to know before bidding : I need this development to be done in n-tiered architecture, c#, VS 2008, .NET 3.5/4, Linq to Entities for repository layer, MS SQL 2008 server for database ..
1) DONT MAKE A BID IF YOU DONT HAVE .NET EXPERIENCE
2) DONT MAKE A BID FOR PHP OR OPEN SOURCE SCRIPT BASED SOLUTIONS
3) DONT MAKE BID BEFORE THOROUGHLY ANALYZING ZOOSK FB APP + [url removed, login to view]
4) DONT MAKE A BID IF YOU DONT HAVE YOUR OWN HOSTING ENVIRONMENT TO SHOW ME THE PROGRESS DURING THE PROJECT DEVELOPMENT
5) DONT MAKE A BID UNLESS YOU ARE GONNA PROVIDE DAILY STATUS UPDATES,
AND FORMAL PROJECT PLANS AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT APPROACH
6) DONT MAKE A BID IF YOU CAN NOT DELIVER WITHIN TIME FRAME YOU CLAIM TO DO SO IN YOUR BID!!