Programming that will pull Khan Academy progress for a specific user from their API and bring it into SQL. I am looking for data from this particular screen: [url removed, login to view] Based on the success of this project we have another project that is more complicated integrating the Basecamp API with SQL.
Build as a .NET SQL Table Valued Function with the username and password as the parameters that run the function. I don’t know exactly which fields are available and if there is additional information available we may want to use it.
At a minimum we would like the following:
- ActivityType – Skill or Video (S/V value)
- ActivityID – Assume there is a unique id beyond the description
- ActivityName – Description or name – what is displayed on the screen
- Level – For Skills only (Needs Practice, Practiced, Level One, Level Two, Mastered)
- QuestionQty – On the summary screen; total questions completed
- ActivityTime – Total minutes spent on the activity. This is shown on the summary screen.
- LastDate – This is shown on the video screen. If available this would be helpful.
6 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 423$ teklif veriyor
We're professionals in all type of website development with more than 4 years of [url removed, login to view] have read your project descritiption and it is honour for us to do you [url removed, login to view] can get quality work from us regarding this Daha fazlası