Please see the attached project description for all the details of the project in full. This consists of a way to enter records that other people can search as well as maintaining an online database. I am open to suggestions on how this could be done online.I hope everything is clear.
Here is the description:
Proposal for Website Project
The purpose of this project is to provide an online way of tracking towed vehicles from different contracts as well as providing a way for people to search for towing vehicles by either a receipt number or their license plate number and should consist of the following parts:
1. End user: This portion of the site should be accessible from our main site and allow users to search by either license plate or ticket #. The information displayed will be everything that’s either entered or selected by what the driver enters as described in part 2.
2. Driver: It’s the intention that the driver be able to enter all the information about the tow from a laptop which will be installed in the wrecker. The information that will be entered should consist of the following:
1. Name & address of where the vehicle was towed from. This should be selected in some sort of search field which will consist of information entered in from the management console.
2. Reason why the vehicle was towed. This should be selectable from a pull down menu with values also set from the management console.
3. Where the vehicle was towed to. This is also a pulldown menu filled with values entered for this field from the management console.
4. Vehicle information. This should consist of the VIN#, license plate, color, make and model of the vehicle. A field for notable damage should also be included.
5. Photos. It should allow for up to 4 photos to be added to the tow record.
3. Management Console: This should provide an area where an administrator can add/remove driver accounts and edit/delete/add records of towed vehicles. The management console is also where names and addresses of locations we tow FROM can be added or removed and names and places where we tow TO can be added.
4. Printing. The system should allow for the driver to print a tow ticket. This will be printed with our company information on it and will contain all the information the driver selected/entered while creating the record on the laptop in the truck. There will be to be 2 different versions which will print and will contain slightly different information but will largely be the same. I can provide a sample of our current ticket to show the designer what it should pretty much look like.
I hope this provides a descriptive overview of what the project should contain and I am looking forward to receiving bids on this work. I have other ideas which will be implemented later but this is the very first step.
Milestone payments will be arranged with us withholding the final 35% until the final accepted product is up and running.
49 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 918$ teklif veriyor
Expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through GAF Milestone Payment (Escrow).. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
I am an Expert web application developer having 9+ years of experience and having expertise working with [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], VB/VBA, MS SQL, MS ACCESS, MS EXCEL, AJAX and web & window based services and provide Daha fazlası