Kapalı

Scaling Software

The purpose of the Scaling Software is to provide an automation tool to the user at MAGs (Maintains Advisory Group)for creation and publication of ISG, MS1 and MS2.

The project contains some calculation part for creating ISG,MS1 and MS2.

As the project is already 85% done....i am looking for person who will complete this remaining 15% of project with in 4 days we will give training i,e(what the project contains and how much task still remaining)

this project based on web application using [url removed, login to view] with c# and back-end sql server.

Beceriler: .NET, C# Programlama, SQL

Daha fazlasını görün: web creation software, back end tool, sql training, sql software, software creation, net training, isg, automation tool, asp training, task tool, software tool, asp based software, 2010 sql web project, looking training creation, using sql server 2010, software asp, project creation software, web task automation, tool creation, creation web application, web based application sql, web application using net, net software application, net software project, project based sql

İşveren Hakkında:
( 0 değerlendirme ) hyderabad, India

Proje NO: #737568

12 freelancer bu iş için ortalamada 135$ teklif veriyor

karthitron

Please check PM

in 4 gün içinde30$ USD
(4 Değerlendirme)
3.1
GavaskarAnand

hi see my PMB regards Gavaskar

in 7 gün içinde150$ USD
(3 Değerlendirme)
2.9
paksoftglobal

We can help you in this . Our expertise can offer you a complete professional solution , Looking forward to hear from u , so we can start things up ,,thanks .

in 5 gün içinde170$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
qd81

I'm ready to help you to do the rest of your program.

in 4 gün içinde50$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
projectscoel

We will provide you the best quality product

in 4 gün içinde250$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
projects209

Hi.. We are intrested to do the remaining work with good quality and good solution.Please give a chance to start the work Regards, Projects209

in 5 gün içinde70$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
shearwater

We are from Shearwater Software and we specialize in software migrations. We have extensive programming experience in C, C++, VB6, VB.NET, C#.NET and ADO.NET. Please visit us at www.shearwater-software.com for more det Daha fazlası

in 7 gün içinde180$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
KartikNagrajan

Will give my best and complete it even before 90 days.

in 90 gün içinde150$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
ProggerGood

Please, check PMB.

in 2 gün içinde100$ USD
(1 Değerlendirme)
0.0
SathishSSSoftTec

Hi, We are ready to work with you. We can convince you with our quality services. We are 35 members having expertise in ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, Flash, Abode & Java Technologies. Looking forward a long term relationship with Daha fazlası

in 4 gün içinde95$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
daeetechnologies

Hi, your vision and requirements could be met up by interacting an experienced resource. Your satisfaction will be ur actual outcome on this job. I am software engineer having more than seven years of experience. M Daha fazlası

in 7 gün içinde250$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0
malvinw

Given an opportunity you will get value for your money.

in 5 gün içinde120$ USD
(0 Değerlendirme)
0.0