I require a web form based application built to serve end users in a distributed corporate environment.
The application is to manage expenditure commitments for individual capital projects. The initial assignment (refer attached specification) includes:
• creating and maintaining capital project master files
• creating and maintaining supplier master files
• creating Purchase Orders (transactions) to suppliers
• reporting on the status of purchases
Future modules (outside of the scope for this project) include:
• Writing an integrated online user manual
• Creating and approvals of capital projects.
• Cost control and reporting of capital projects
• Integration with other financial systems
The end user requirements are very specific with the standard of presentation VERY high!
The web based application will be hosted in MS environment with a MS SQL backend all sitting on a VM Ware base. Accordingly, we are seeking a MS .net solution written in C or VB.
Whilst the application will be hosted in a high end data centre with strong coms, certain branch locations are significantly impacted by poor bandwidth and latency. ie. Architecture needs to factor this in very carefully.
Any external access to the system is via VPN into the corporate domain. Ie. this is a an intranet solution.
You will not be granted access to the corporate infrastructure. You will need to have your own development and test environment.
Key Considerations:- do NOT bother bidding unless:
1. You have a strong track record on scriptlance
2. demonstrated expertise with the relevant technology
3. demonstrated experience in building sophisticated and polished applications in a corporate environment.
4. strong communication skills (English)
In summary, we are seeking a solution which not only cuts the code but advises on:
• user workflow