Create a task manager add-in for Outlook 2007. It should be similar in function to Getting things done add-in but will have marked differences, supplementing the design weaknesses of the add-in. It will include the ability organize tasks such as those that you need to do say 3-4 times a week rather than on specific days and track that as progress towards a goal. See the attached spreadsheet as an example. The tasks should be similar in property to the product 'My life organized'
Download the GTD add-in at [url removed, login to view]
This must be created in VS2005 C# and VSTO. You must have excellent design capabilities as you will be designing the system based on our written input so you must be willing to take the time to understand the process used in these add-ins. This is not a straight coding job.
YOU MUST SUBMIT A C# VSTO EXAMPLE TO BE EVEN CONSIDERED.
The following are additional initial requirements PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THIS CAREFULLY:
1. You must be able to speak, write, and understand English fluently.
1.1 You Must use SKYPE (free) and send your skype name to me within 4 hours of accepting the contract.
1.2 You must be online AND AVAILABLE with Skype at least 4 hours per day on USA Pacific time between 8am to 11PM. This means if I click to chat, you will respond.
2. You must be easily accessible by email and also by telephone during normal business hours during development redesign, testing and deployment,We use SKYPE. you must use this for text chat and voice.. Once successful bidder is agreed we can set timeframes for calling, if necessary having regard to different time zones and we will be fair in that regard. We are located in Los Angeles, California, USA Pacific Standard Time.
3. NO INCREASE IN BID WILL BE [url removed, login to view] bidders often bid low and then once they have accepted the project tell us that the project will cost more than the bid amount. WE RARELY AWARD PROJECTS TO THE LOWEST BIDDER, WE AWARD TO THE BEST QUALIFIED FOR THE JOB WITH PROVEN EXPERIENCE.
6. You must be able to complete your task within 1 week of given a deadline. Failure to do so will result in 10% penalty of payment for every week you are late. Of course, if the project spec changes then we will agree on a new timetable.
7. MUST be willing to make all necessary revisions. We will also require your availability for updates following completion and ability to review progress and course of writing any given grant. Please DO NOT RESPOND if you have not completed several similar projects and also provide examples for review. This is mandatory.
8. You must be willing to use Escrow via the [url removed, login to view] site and there will be NO advance payments. We are a reputable company and we will pay and be fair but we require utmost integrity both sides. We require references.
9. We will require credentials and references prior to award.
10. We reserve the right to cancel the project if we do not hear from you within a reasonable timeframe. (3 to 4 business days without responding to e-mail is unacceptable).
11. We reserve the right to not release any of the escrowed fees if you do not deliver the scope of work within the timeline and our expected quality agreed upon.
12. If you are interested and will be providing a bid You must PM us after reading this and write one message that says "IPAYATTENTION", this code will ensure that you have read all the project details.
13. By the way, we know in great detail, Internet and computer law and related matters and are very familiar with what is entailed, how things work and what things are worth. So let’s not get off on the wrong foot with someone trying to blow smoke at us.
14. FYI we have numerous clients and special projects arising from time to time that can be made available in the future to somebody who impresses us with their talents, timeliness, business manners and enthusiasm. Extensive additional work will also be required for this project once it clears initial stages.
15. Assuming we are happy with the result, we would consider providing credit on the site to your and your organization. This will be viewed and considered by very heavyweight people in the business.
I DO NOT RESPOND TO GENERIC REPLIES such as 'will be done',or blah blah about your company. I am only interested in proof of relevant experience and professional ability to complete the job on time.
To understand the methodology you will need to read and understand David Allen's 'Getting Things Done'
See the flowchart attached
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1005 for this job
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 5 years. The group of our programmers is ready to begin your project. We no Daha Fazla
We are team of professional’s expertise in developing web based application using PHP/ASP/.NET and in web designing using Photoshop, Dreamweaver MX, Flash [url removed, login to view] reading your project description, we are highly intere Daha Fazla
Hello Sir, We are interested in working on your Project. We have carefully gone through all of your requirements and assure you that if we will be given a chance to work on it, you will get a Quality Product with 1 Daha Fazla
I will make your work. Write on xxx"a"[url removed, login to view]
I developed many addins for outlook,recent addin for delegating events and messages of outlook. Thanks :).
we have a lot of software engineers , of .net and sql 2004. for more information please see the details.
jarun :Owned and Operated by karun as of February 1985. Designers and Programmers highly skilled