I would like to have an autotext app in C-sharp similar to this one:
[url removed, login to view]
The same but mine has to be a desktop app to work on XP, Vista and W7. Complete with installer. My program will not be free. It will be sold for a small amount. The customer has to order it fom my website and pay for it. When the payment is approved, I would like to send a registration key. I want the app to check over the internet if the registration key is valid every time it is used.
So what I need is:
- an order form on the internet: this is just something basic, something I can easily integrate into an existing website
- a MySQL database to keep track of customers
- a payment gateway like Paypal or Moneybookers
- a registration key sent by email if the payment is OK: customer has to unlock the app with his email and registration key
- the app itself written in C# with installer and checking for a valid registration key
- the app has to check the email address, registration key and MAC address so that it can only be used on 1 computer
- if the customer wants a refund, the app should stop working, if possible?
The interface should look like this:
I would like 3 menu tabs: File, Tools, Help:
Options (if required?)
Autotext Help (just a simple text file)
About Autotext (just a simple text file)