We need ASP.NET programmers to join us to complete the ASP.NET programming of a multimedia consumer Web site.
Here are the requirements:
1) Program 10 pages following existing HTML templates and other ASP.NET code written by other developers, using the C# API and prototype code provided by us.
2) Test the pages and fix all the programming bugs.
3) Able to start immediately in (1-2 days) and complete the work in one week (7 days).
1) Highly experiended with ASP.NET (min 2 years)
2) Proven experience developing ASP.NET commercial web sites
3) Experienced with Microsoft Atlas library for AJAX
Additional information on the project:
1) You will be working with a team of highly experienced programmers who have crated most of the pages.
2) You will access a remote database over high-speed Internet.
3) You will only need to program the pages with ASP.NET, using C# API provided by us. You do not work on the database.
4) You will follow the existing well-designed page patterns.
5) You will be provided the HTML template with CSS and graphics, although you will need to program the individual ASP.NET controls.
6) The pages that you need to program are mostly very simple pages that involve traditional ASP.NET and HTML controls. Any sophisticated controls will be provided by us.
Individuals and companies are both encouraged to apply. We prefer fixed-price bids. More information is provided for highly qualified and interested parties.
Hi, I am ready to work as you wants .. I have 7yr working exp which includes 3yr exp in .net. You can check my DEMO works in PMB related to .net. I am waiting to get started soon. Regards, Anis Vora
8 freelancers are bidding on average $300 for this job
We are a small software development company with a small team of experienced web designers and web developers. Please see PMB.
We have excellent skill set in ASP.NET and have going some really interesting projects on ASP.NET. PL see the PM for the details for the project. Regards, Lali, Neuronimbus
Hi, I will do that.I am having 3 years experence in ASP dot [url removed, login to view] consider my bid. Thanks kali