I want someone to develop for me a personal portfolio manager with the following features:
1. Keep information about various financial securities like stocks, mutual funds and derivatives.
2. Record buy/sell/etc transactions for a security.
3. List out the positions an investor/trader is holding based on various criterion.
This is the first phase of a bigger project. There will me multiple phases. If you do a good work you would qualify for further bigger stage releases. The budget is limited for the first stage of this project but a person showing good performance and interest in the development as well as the domain has chances of being given excellent payments in further releases based on his participation and dedication in the first stage of this project.
This first phase of the project is more of a test project that I have devised to search for the programmer(s) who would be working on the actual commercial financial product(s).
Please bid only if you meet all of the following requirements:
1. You are an individual programmer and not a company or its representative.
2. You are based in Bangalore because you will need to be physically present for all requirements and design discussions and weekly status reporting.
3. You have experience working on C#, [url removed, login to view] / [url removed, login to view], SQL, Stored Procedures, MySql database and database design concepts.
4. You know class designing, component designing using MS Visio. Also willing to get a design done and reviewed by me before coding.
5. You have a 24/7 internet connection with all the required software to do the development and testing.
6. You have good communication skills both oral and written in English.
7. You are dynamic and willing to learn the domain and new technologies.
8. You are willing to work within the given budget and deadlines.
Good to have:
1. Basic understanding of stock market and stock trading.
If you meet the above criterion and are willing then please place your bid and send me your detailed resume.