A Sports League
A sports league consists of the following:
• Team (name, home ground, coach, home state, manager)
• Member (player, administrator, referee)
– Player (name, nationality, age, score (to date), score (this season), team, contact
– Administrator (name, position, team, contact details)
– Referee (name, matches refereed (to date), matches referred (this season), contact
• Match (date, round, home team, away team, venue, referee, score (home team), score
• Venue (Name, location, capacity, owned by)
You are required to write a program to maintain and manage the above objects and to produce
the following on request:
• League table (league position, matches played, won, lost, drawn, goals for, goals
against, points) – hard copy print out option is also required
• Team Views (alphabetically, by state)
• Player Views (alphabetically, by team, goas scored)
• Match Views (by date, round, team, referee and venue)
you must make use of these following capabilities
. Files concept
• Multiple Classes
• Inheritance and polymorphism
• GUI screens
• Visual inheritance
• User defined event handling
• Basic error handling
• Persistence through file storage
• The result of matches are in the form 0-1, 2-0, 2-2
• The first result is always that of the home team
• There are 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw, and 0 points for a loss
• There are two rounds in this league, that is teams play two matches against each other
(a home and an away match)
1. Design a splash screen and use visual inheritance to maintain a common look and feel for
the various interfaces.
2. Use the PrintDocument class to create the required printed reports.
3. Make use of appropriate components to enhance the usability of your system (e.g. lists,
toolbars, menus, combo boxes etc.).
1. Validate all entries before processing.
2. You should determine the appropriate methods for each of the classes and which should be
overridden, and which could be overloaded.
3. Appropriate exception handlers should be used where necessary. For example, during file
processing, data conversion etc.
4. You may use sequential or random access file to store the relevant details or you may
serialize the relevant objects.
5. Display the current date on every form.
1. Make use of file to do this assignment but don’t use database such as oracle and Msaccess
1. The classes that you design must conform to the OO design methodologies and meet the
• Attributes/variables must be appropriately declared
• Variable and method names must be clear and conform to the naming standards
• All variables are to be accessed through the VB.NET property mechanism
• Appropriate comments must be used where appropriate
2. The GU Interfaces and print reports must incorporate the design considerations as outlined
in the module on User Interface Design.
3. The details supplied for the various components described above should be used as a
guideline. Feel free to add appropriate properties.
4. Don’t use a database for storage.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $96 for this job
Our bid is for really very high quality work for your sports league that will be made to be upgradable in case you need some upgrades in future. We will always be available for upgrades. Our bid includes six week free Daha Fazla
Dear Sir I can do this for you. Please give me your yim or msn id and we can talk further. Regards
Dear Sir/Madam, I have all required knowledges and experience to achieve success of this project with best quality and professionalism. Feel free to see my profile. Before accepting my bid offer please contact me via p Daha Fazla
We are India based company into Web developement, Search engine optimization and BPO. We have done series of projects like dating, ecommerce solutions, image editors, gaming websites,professional websites and many mor Daha Fazla
hello sir, You posted your project coz you believe in free lancers. Believe me, i can make one of the best projects for you.