Website for Property (Long term relationship guaranteed for selected company)

This is a project for property application which we have 60% completed but it's very well divided into submodules so working for the rest of 40% is not gonna be a problem for the right company. In Fact, I'm posting this project as a benchmark to find the right company/individual who can meet the commitment and quote me competetive rates as we are very strong in european and USA market and have several enterprise and small sized projects which we want to outsource and if this project goes successful then we assure you to sign a long term agreement with you.

I can discuss this project in message board.

Beceriler: .NET

Daha fazlasını görün: usa net, problem website, outsource small website, outsource it, outsource company usa, outsource board, net outsource projects, market net, it outsource, competetive, net market, website small, term, outsource website, outsource net, net rest, meet , long term relationship, enterprise net, enterprise website, company problem, message board application, term project net, benchmark application, want posting company

İşveren Hakkında:
( 0 değerlendirme ) Pleasanton, United States

Proje NO: #26254