This project is an experimental prototype to create an iPhone look & feel application using the WPF framework.
The Designer will be required to:
- Create a set of controls and styles for user navigation and data entry
- Customize and/or add personal artistic qualities to enhance standard WPF controls, making it look unique in style
- Create screens and controls that could (in the future) accept multiple styles of color (different background and control/font colors)
- Create visual for widgets to be available in Portal style navigation
- Exceed the initial expectations based on pre-defined styles (In other words: deliver better look & Feel than presented in existing specification doc., using best personal judgement and creativity)
We will provide a set of specifications to be used as guideline and criteria to ensure the work is delivered accordingly.