1. We have two DSL and a LTE WAN connections to the internet in our office.
2. pfSense should be installed in the office and on a VPS at a provider in the internet.
3. The psSense will in the VPS at the provider will have a static public IP.
4. All our WAN connections should be bonded.
5. Our internet traffic should be send through the bonded connection. This bonding should not only work as a load balancing per connection. The bonded bandwidth should be available and used e.g. for a single download data-connection.
6. For inbound traffic we need port-forwarding / reverse proxy. The VPS therefor will receive further static pubic IPs.
7. The load of the WAN-connection needs to be dynamically detected. The load-balancing has to use WAN-connections based on the the dynamic measurement.
8. If both DSL lines are online, LTE should only be used for data upload. LTE should work as "upload-boost". If the DSL-connections are interrupted, LTE should be used for up- and download.
The "--2" in the project name has no meaning, It was added by freelancer.com for some reason.
3 freelancers are bidding on average €189 for this job
There are some tips that are not possible with pfsense routers. Contact me for further explanation. I have +13 years experience working in Unix/Windows/Cisco ISP/Corporate/Datacenter Environments. Feel free to chec Daha Fazla
Good day, I am an experienced network administrator and certified Cisco, Microsoft and Linux. I can accomplish this task of doing this custom WAN configuration you request with 2 days maximum. Hire me i start work imm Daha Fazla