We are looking for network administrator who have following skills:
1. Windows Server 2008 administration
2. Working knowledge of Internet protocol.
3. Advanced problem solving skills including troubleshooting.
4. Network Administration skills.
5. Ability to resolve and complete technical tasks without continuous information other than the initial issue
6. MUST be able to speak/write/chat fluently in U.S. English.
7. Candidate must be able to document resolution steps as well as provide documentation to be given to users for performing necessary tasks.
Note: Before apply to this job please check detail attach with job post.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $3842 for this job
Experience with all facets of level 3 administration. Resume provided upon request. Have worked with microsoft technologies for approximately 20 years.
I have skils to work with:MS Windows Servers (2003,2008, 2012), freeBSD, linux, L2 and L3 managed switches, network routers. I can configure and troubleshooting diferent network services (dns/smtp/ftp ...)