Design a new website to pull information from Zoho CRM.
The website will use two (2) Zoho Databases/Accounts.
Zoho#1 Database holds our projects (aka Deals)
Zoho#2 Database holds our customers (aka Accounts)
Pages to Design:
- Home Page to list a few records found in Zoho, and links to other pages (login link, help page, contact us, etc)
- A series of pages to signup/subscribe. Capture name, company, email, etc and store it in Zoho#2. The subscription page also sends confirmation emails to us and customer.
- A few pages to display information in Zoho#1. Some pages need to be hid behind a login page. The login info can be found in Zoho#2.
- Add a pop-up message on one page that asks the user "Do you Agree?". If they click "yes", capture the date/time & IP address and store it in Zoho#2 under their account.
- Several blank pages for Contact Us, Help, Terms and Conditions, etc
A more exact flow of the website will be provided during the interview process.
Our webserver is Windows 2003 Server with ASP.NET 2.0, but are open to any languages that will work on the Win2003 since this will be a new website. PHP is okay if you help install it on our server / development server.
Must be compatible in IE, Chrome, and FireFox.
Please bid this job as a fixed fee and also account for any incidentals that may arise while developing our project (we recommend being flexible within 20% of your bid).
We are available 9am-6pm Mon-Fri PST (west coast USA) to answer question or to review tasks. You are free to work your own times, but understand we are only available during those times.
Prior to payment, programmer must get the website to work on our servers.
Only reply if you have experience with Zoho APISkills required:
.NET, Graphic Design, HTML, PHP, Website Design