MUST HAVE DEV OPS EXPERIENCE
I have a site that currently works on Localhost (Front = vue.js, Back = java springboot, DB = MongoDB), and I've tried to install on AWS.
- Domain / DNS ([login to view URL]) is already pointing to AWS.
- Connection to MongoDB on AWS is already confirmed to be working
- Front end is installed and built, but not showing when accessing domain
- Backend is installed but not sure if it's started
- SSL certificate is issued by Bluehost, though not sure if private key & other certificates are installed correctly
- Not sure if jdk and ngix are installed correctly
I need these elements configured correctly, connecting all elements.
Please only apply if you have Dev Ops experience, AND will have a short Zoom call with me to confirm your understanding. I will then provide credentials for you to access Bluehost and AWS remotely (not via screenshare)
Hi There I can work on this.I am a Devops engineer with 4+ years experience and i have migrated many sites to aws
Bu iş için 7 freelancer ortalamada $66 teklif veriyor
Greetings, To introduce, I am a Cloud administrator, and an expert in AWS. I am working as a freelancer from last 5 years and I can easily handle this project. I have over 5 years of experience in AWS, Linux, Ubuntu, C Daha Fazla