Instagram Real-time Web requirement
1. Option to filter by Geolocation ( longitude and latitude and radius ) OR venue from Foursquare API ([url removed, login to view])
2. Option to filter by hash tag
3. Option to filter by the above two ( or if it can support adding AND/OR condition with other attributes like userid, provided by instagram, that will be great)
4. Sorting by number of Likes / comments
5. Option to display comment of each photo
6. Option to display user’s profile picture
7. Option to filter by time, e.g. only display photos that was taken from 3/4/2013 9am to 11am. Is that possible? As we want to avoid people from uploading photo from his photo album which is not taken during the time period we expect.
We can provide AWS hosting account.
1. similar to [url removed, login to view]
2. [url removed, login to view] ( real-time new photo comes from the left, autoslide )
1. Option to save all the photos into DB, not only photo URL, but the image
2. Option to save all the photo info into DB, such as userID, Number of Likes, Comments, timestamp.
We want to have the ability to create this web app for different people.
For example our domain is [url removed, login to view]
In future, we will create [url removed, login to view] , [url removed, login to view], etc.
Each site will be customized the frontend a little bit for different usage.
Therefore, the script should be able to achieve this goal. And not encrypted.
The ideal way is we will add a subdomain on AWS and copy the whole folder of script to new subdomain folder, then we edit the config file to make it works. Of course, it will be great if there is a backend interface to do the configuration including tag, location, allowed period of time, condition between each attributes ( OR / AND ).