A node.js server which delivers a website (with subpages) via http from a specific directory.
The node.js server should accept http requests from the website and then execute a node.js script and report the result (more scripts and requests possible)
Furthermore, the node.js server should be able to handle two database connections ([login to view URL] and mongodb).
- Current node.js version (LTS 12.14.1)
- Should be executable on Windows (but uncompiled code is needed to extend it)
- Message if node.js is not installed (open browser for download)
- Should nevertheless also be executable under Linux
- http requests to the server should be possible and also extendable. depending on the request a node.js script should be executed which then executes an http response (2 examples are enough to extend it ourself)
- Connection to [login to view URL] and mongodb database implemented. The config files for the DB connection should be available via the web interface (simple page can be taken over by the user afterwards) also a example page with data connection between the databases with the webinterface
- code in english well documented
I've been working on NodeJS for a long time with many databases and can easily fulfill your expectations. let's have a word.
Bu iş için 25 freelancer ortalamada €210 teklif veriyor
Hello, I am a senior system admin and server engineer with 15 years experience. I have read the project requirements. looking forward to discuss. Best Regards Sudhanva
Hi I've carefully checked your requirements and really interested in this job. I'm full stack node.js developer working at large-scale apps as a lead developer with U.S. and European teams. I'm offering best quality a Daha Fazla